Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 181 to 200 of 3,363

Corbs

How about that one PhoenixSage?

Plain old gamer :)

Mabbit

PhoenixSage wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@PhoenixSage: Cool avatar but I miss the old one already! Either way Golden Sun is awesome!

I miss it too. I may try to find an avatar with both Isaac and Jenna in it sometime, but for now, this'll have to do. And yes, no matter what, Golden Sun is indeed awesome!

i liked that other girl you had (that just sounds weird), i say you go back to jenna and if any user thinks your a girl, you play along with it until they find out

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

ASDFGHJKL

there is always this

Untitled

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Thanks, Corbie, but I already had one up and running. But thank you very much. It's really great to see you guys care about us. You're awesome, Corbie!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Corbs

Oh I didn't see that one. Sorry.

Plain old gamer :)

malpon

What am I, choped liver?

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Mabbit

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

Ummmmm.....O....k

heh, you cant talk about avatars at all since your new one is so terrible! hohohohohohoooooooo

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Noire

@GabeGreens: Ewww, Mudshipping! I don't condone that kinda behavior! Jenna's the only one for Isaac! VALESHIPPING FOREVER!

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kizzi

malnin wrote:

What am I, choped liver?

you and me both...

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Stuffgamer1

There's shipping in Golden Sun? Damn, I need to play that game again!
Of course, when I first played it, I didn't really know what "shipping" WAS... We can all thank the friend who got me into the X-files last year for my possessing that particular piece of knowledge!

@Kizzi: I have you on Facebook, don't I? I must like you if I did that!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kizzi

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I have you on Facebook, don't I? I must like you if I did that!

true... just havent made a name for myself yet!

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

grenworthshero

I'ma hafta go with Adam. He's just got that chemistry I guess. I've always thought he's a cool dude. No other reason, really.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: You would not believe how big the Golden Sun fandom is on shipping. My goodness, it's quite the sight to see, especially for a series that only has two games. Ever single pairing you could ever imagine, all with a unique name! I read a quite hilarious fanfic focused on Laundryshipping once. Laundryshipping is Garet x Isaac's mom, by the way.

Edited on by Noire

Stuffgamer1

@Mickeymac: I like you, too. Matter of fact, a few weeks ago, I saw you posting and thought (whether it was so or not, I'm not sure) that you were returning from not posting for a while. I tried to welcome you back, but you must not have seen that post.

@Kizzi: Sure you have; it's Kizzi! Elsewhere known as Kyle. Which I still find odd, to be honest. I've never known a Kyle in person, but I have two online friends by that name now, both on Facebook. Weird. But I digress.

People, please stop acting unliked just because you're not a top favorite! Like I said, there's too many great people around here to list them all. I don't actively hate any of you, so at the worst, I'm just indifferent. If that's the case, you just need to post some more so I get to recognizing you.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SSBbrawler08

briunj04 wrote:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

Ummmmm.....O....k

heh, you cant talk about avatars at all since your new one is so terrible! hohohohohohoooooooo

Geez, harsh...Crossing you off my top 10 list

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Mabbit

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

Ummmmm.....O....k

Geez, harsh...Crossing you off my top 10 list

ha! you were never on mine!...this is just my grocery list that im crossing things off of...heheh...ooooh

Heisenberg says "relax!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.