Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,726 to 1,745 of 3,363

Tails

Vay i think is a very nice user. Very well spoken, But also very straight forward. Also random but in a very funny way.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

EvilRegal

SilverBlacktail wrote:

Just want to make a quick shout-out to BetelgeuseWC77. You're awesome for having that avatar!

I'm sure you're a nice person, too.

Cool, my first shout-out here! Thank you very much. Extra soup for you!!! The nice person part? That's up for debate. Everyone I've run into here so far has been so nice, and provided such interesting and entertaining discussion! And special thanks to theblackdragon for putting me out of decades of misery on an arcade game I didn't know the name of! More soup of your choice for you too!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

StarBoy91

Otaku's one of my favorite users, too.

To each their own

LordJumpMad

Koops3 wrote:

what about that animaniac guy

You mean Yako? He always been a little Crazy
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

bro2dragons

Mickeymac. The guy is very well-spoken and well-versed. Played a little bit of just about anything, and from what I've seen, I know I can generally trust his opinion when it comes to almost anything gaming-related.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Turnip

oh yeah! i like otaku too.

Cringing is really fun.

SonicMaster

Here are some of my favorites:
Corbs
Tails
Xkhaoz
StarBoy91
PunnyGuy
STB
KnucklesSonic8
TheLonelyGamer
Otaku
Vay
SilverBlacktail
Dragoon
Chicken
Adam

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Punny

Koops3 wrote:

what about that animaniac guy

Who, little old me?

Plus, you're very nice, CharlieMaster.

I don't have a favorite anymore. I like everybody on this site.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Raylax

KaiserGX wrote:

Yai, we gonna get married.

Drop the marrying Yai crap, it's creepy. Us three are working as a team, that's not going to work with at least one of us weirded out by it.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SwerdMurd

Vay's legit. He deserves respect.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

TeeJay

I hate you all

I like everyone, so I can't narrow it down.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GamerZack87

Oh...don't make me choose! You can't make me choose favourites when I don't play it!...er...play favourites...

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

SuperMarioFan96

I made a list before but I need to add Token Girl. She's always reasonable when it comes to arguments that people are having and always knows what she's talking about. Plus, I usually agree with what she's saying. So there.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Colors

Well i like myself and i'm proud of it...no, no I hate myself ihate myself just leave me alone!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Retro_on_theGo

Gah,it's so hard to choose!! Why am I even posting here if I can't make a decision and are still new!?
Oh wait: I'd have to say I got multiple favorite users. One being corbs since I love his reviews he seems funny and likes a lot of the games I'm into. Another would have to be TheBlackDragon,she's funny and seems nice. James Newton,he seems like a nice level headed cool guy.
The rest are everybody on here!! (cheap move I know, but you're all so cool. XD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.