Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 3,363

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Vaynard wrote:

Waltzelf is too sexy for mentioning.

Yeah he makes me hot just thinking about him

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Chris720

Favourite user eh? I think my favourites are (in no particular order) :

SUPERZELDAMAN
Machu
Aviator
TBD
RetroRich
Corbs
Vaynard

But you're ALL my friends.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

DannyBoyTheDude

Also, WaltzElf. His posts and opinions seem to be well thought out and planned, unlike some-

/me is tackled by unknown assailant

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

StarBoy91

Sylverstone's also one of my favorites, and zez is, too.

To each their own

GamerZack87

StarBoy91, PunnyGuy, Xkhaoz, DannyBoyTheDude, PhoenixSage, theblackdragon, Corbs, Aviator, and anybody else on NL who didn't get a mention here (remembering hundreds of usernames is hard)!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Robo-goose

KaiserGX wrote:

Roblo Goose who's Muffintop43? Also Puggy Guy and Starkid you guys alright. Maybe Chikicy Smack and CoopKurby.

He was a guy that I knew a while back. Good guy, but he was banned. Also, I was afraid that I had forgotten to put you in my favorites, but then I saw your name in it four times! Glad I didn't forget you!

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

LzWinky

NintendoPurist wrote:

StarBoy91, PunnyGuy, Xkhaoz, DannyBoyTheDude, PhoenixSage, lz, theblackdragon, Corbs, Aviator, and anybody else on NL who didn't get a mention here (remembering hundreds of usernames is hard)!

Much better

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Robo-goose

theblackdragon wrote:

@Robo-goose: we don't have a user named 'Muffintop43' in our userbase here at NL. perhaps you're thinking of a different set of forums?

Lol, it was a joke. KaiserGX inserted that name into my favorites list.

KaiserGX wrote:

Robo-goose wrote:

I need to revise my list.
Favorites:
STB
JumpMad
KaiserGX
Otaku
Olorin
kaIseRGx
vonseux
and Cai Sur Gee Ex(volpestella)
Honorable mentions:
Keizer JX and Muffintop43.
Reason: You guys are kind to everyone on this site throughout any circumstances.
If they do something to make you angry, you just shrug it off and answer them politely, which shows that the two of you have great character. I have a lot of respect for that. So don't ya'll never change, ya hear!?

Thanks man.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

KaiserGX

Yeah Muffintop don't you remember him, Blockdragoon? You where the one who banned him because he told you something about how all woman are like Princess Peach.

Anyways Moco Moose my name is only there once, I think you got me confused with Vonsucks, our screen names are similar.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

estoiagamer

Everybody on page 86.

My game collection:Wii Sports,Star Wars The Force Unleashed,Link`s Crossbow Training,Golden Compass,Battalion Wars 2,Dirt 2,Equilibrio,World of Goo,Madworld and Deadly Creatures.

JayArr

Poor estoiagamer. You can fit your whole game collection in your signature?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

estoiagamer

Yes i can.

My game collection:Wii Sports,Star Wars The Force Unleashed,Link`s Crossbow Training,Golden Compass,Battalion Wars 2,Dirt 2,Equilibrio,World of Goo,Madworld and Deadly Creatures.

Reala

estoiagamer wrote:

Everybody on page 86.

I think we got the message 1st, 2nd and 3rd time, no need to keep spamming "everyone on page whatever" all the time.

Reala

JayArr

On Topic: Reala is one of my favorite users. He tells it like is! n_n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

estoiagamer

Ok i'l stop.
I was tired about typing this ,,everybody on page ..." stuff anyway
But thanks for reminding this for me.

Edited on by estoiagamer

James

I think this attention-seeking popularity contest has gone on long enough, actually. Time to say bye-bye.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.