Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 161 to 180 of 3,363

Bahamut_ZERO

Wait, I have one vote?! HUZZAH!!!!!!

Give chunky_droid a cookie

But is he the only one who enjoys my sheer awesomeness of lol-itude?

Edited on by Bahamut_ZERO

Bahamut_ZERO

SonicMaster

Thank you Wiiperson11, odnetnin, and briunj04!

SonicMaster

ASDFGHJKL

@Bahamut ZERO- We are not voting for a winner of a popularity contest, we are "naming our top contenders" for a popularity contest.

ASDFGHJKL

brandonbwii

No one even knows of the "bwiisters" existance (sigh)

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Stuffgamer1

@Shadx: Yeah, I think that Armoghoma proved as much. See if I ever send a metroid to kill YOUR annoying owls again!

@PhoenixSage: I blame your avatar 100% and recommend against any dude ever using a female character by herself for his picture (I like to think mine is okay because Ness is prominately featured). I made the wrong assumption about your gender until you said it at some point (probably in the gender question thread).

@BleachFan888: Yeah, it couldn't go on forever. My inventory got too big to post using the PS3 browser, and a lot of the best people stopped posting before I did.

@theblackdragon: There were four votes for me? Funny, I only remember seeing two mentions of my name, and neither was that person's top pick. Oh, well, go ahead and inflate my popularity. I don't mind!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: I'm definitely thinking about changing it (even though I love it) if it caused this much confusion. I didn't even think about that when I picked it out, but I can see now why it would be confusing. I'm also maybe thinking about just putting a disclaimer in my signature, but I don't know if anyone would see it.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Corbs

Hey PhoenixSage, just change it to one of the male Golden Sun characters, because I like the Golden Sun avatar.

Plain old gamer :)

Noire

Here, I'll try this one out for a while, until I change my mind or find a better one.

Goodness, I miss Jenna already...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

MetalMario

PhoenixSage wrote:

Here, I'll try this one out for a while, until I change my mind or find a better one.

That one looks pretty cool.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

odd69

I've always wanted a fanboy of my very own!! C'mon pick me I'm good looking, full of charm and I love long walks on the beach. I'll even play muscle men!!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

That one looks pretty cool.

Thanks. I like Isaac a whole bunch too, it's just going to be hard to say goodbye to Miss Jenna. Even Isaac kinda looks like he's sad to see her go.

WolfRamHeart

Hey, I'm giving a vote to Prosody because he is awesome!

WolfRamHeart

SSBbrawler08

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to say fudgenuts...because I LOVE your name (hehehahahHAHAHAA.....). And because your comments are quite the hilarious set of words! Keep going fudgenuts!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Noire

@MetalMario: Yeah, he's mine too. It's so awesome to see him push people of the side with a move that isn't even used in battle. I was like, "If he can do that with Move, I want to see what he can do when summoning Judgment!" He wasn't as popular with my friends, but I fired up the ol' Game Boy Player and showed 'em what Isaac could really do. After that, they didn't have much bad to say about him!

I really wish they hadn't made his voice a girl's, though...That's my only complaint with what they did with him. Besides not making him playable, of course.

WolfRamHeart

@PhoenixSage: Cool avatar but I miss the old one already! Either way Golden Sun is awesome!

WolfRamHeart

Kizzi

no love for kizzi?

meh, I don't post enough to have friends.

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Noire

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@PhoenixSage: Cool avatar but I miss the old one already! Either way Golden Sun is awesome!

I miss it too. I may try to find an avatar with both Isaac and Jenna in it sometime, but for now, this'll have to do. And yes, no matter what, Golden Sun is indeed awesome!

Mabbit

theblackdragon wrote:

-- current tally --
groups:
NL team/the reviewers: 5
'you'/everyone: 3

individuals:
Adam: 15
AlexSays: 7
Bahamut ZERO: 1
BB Thrilla: 1 (himself)
Beastman93: 1 (himself)
BleachFan888: 1
Blockhead: 1
briunj04: 2 (one himself)
Captain Jack Sparrow: 1
Chatham: 1
Cheezy: 2
Chicken Brutus: 12
Chrono Cross: 1
Corbie: 11
CowLaunch: 4
Dazza: 1
GabeGreens: 1
HawkeyeMartin: 1
Iwata: 1
Josh: 1 (himself)
JTC Pingas: 1
Kim Jong-il: 2
King Elemento: 1 (himself)
KnucklesSonic8: 3
Machu: 2
Mange: 1
Odnetnin: 1 (himself)
PhoenixMaster: 1
PhoenixSage: 8
pixelman: 5
Sean Aaron: 2
Shiren the Wanderer: 1
sirgrim: 3
SonicMaster: 3
SSBFan1999: 1
Stuffgamer1: 4
Supersonic1990: 4 (one himself)
Superzeldaman: 4 (one himself)
Tails86: 2
Terranigma: 1
theblackdragon: 6
warioswoods: 1
WolfRamHeart: 4 or 5?
Zane: 1
(yes, i was bored lol)

HA! suck on that all you loser 1 votes! I GOTS TWOOOO, IM IN THE SECOND GRADE!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.