Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,363

retired_account

Yep, we're getting married in 10 years. October 17th, on a Saturday. Be there!

retired_account

xAlias

Chicken Brutus, Prosody, That Black Dragon In the Corner, plus PunnyGuy and my best buddy, SpaghettiToastBook.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Punny

Otaku, MazdaKon11, smashbro, StarBoy91, NGpenguin, SpaghettiToastDinner, TheLonelyGamer, Swerd_Murd, NintendoPurist, Dragoon, LuWiiGi, Cloudcult10, DannyBoyTheDude, labrat7, JumpMad, Corbie, theblackdragon, and just about everybody else here!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Platypus

My favorite user? well probably Irken004. I always stop scrolling to read his posts.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

TheBaconator

LaytonAprentice wrote:

It's threads like these that make me realize how cool I am not....but I agree that this is definately one of the nicest sites (good job mod team) I'm too intimidated by spammers to join other sites.

I agree.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Azurineknuckle

My favorite user is anybody and everybody on this website!! =D

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

Hokori

mine is PunnyGuy MazdaKon11 and well... Me

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

StarBoy91

As I've said countless times, I have countless favorite users here. Three of my top favorite users are NintendoPurist, PunnyGuy, and Xkhaoz.

To each their own

Kingbuilder

I think Kingbuilder is pretty cool.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Punny

@StarBoy91: Thank you. You are one of my top favorites, too!

Punny

@KaiserGX: Wish granted! I know this announcement should be on the Avatar thread, but here's Yarn Yakko in honor of the October 17 release of Kirby's Epic Yarn!

Sorry, NintendoPurist. Thanks for the avatar, but I'm not too major of a player on the Power Rangers thread anymore. People know me best as Yakko. I will turn up on Power Rangers: Nintendo Force, but only on the weekends or anytime I'm free.

StarBoy91

Nice yarn avatar, Yakko.

To each their own

Punny

Thanks, StarBoy. I've never "felt" more alive!

Punny

KaiserGX wrote:

DID YOU DO THAT YOURSELF?!

Yes, I did. I'm no computer artist (paper and pencil are for me!), but this did take quite a long time to make.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.