Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 121 to 140 of 3,363

Slapshot

@Terranigma.... dude good to see you on havent seen a post from u in awhile.

@PheonixSage..... lol I wish I could get MY Wife to play more games but she loves watching movies as much as I play games. She does play some but not too much anymore. I think its cool that u post regurally and its very obvious u and theblackdragon as well know alot about Nintendo and gaming, Im awlays checking for yalls post to see your opinions. Really cool stuff in my book.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Noire

@pixelman: No, I am definitely not female. Slapshot82's comment just got me thinking about it, that's all...

Edit: Heh, he still thinks I am a girl.

@slapshot82: I'm not a girl. Sorry to burst your bubble like that, man, but I'm a dude.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Slapshot

@PhoenixSage..... dude thats a good one you have played that one very well for a long time. Funny as hell.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Noire

Well, now I'm really intrigued... There are a whole lot of interesting but somewhat-strange questions that have now popped up in my mind that I feel rather wrong asking...

Maybe I should have just kept up the charade that I had no idea I was keeping up.

And, like I said, slapshot, don't worry about it. I can't remember what my gender is half the time either.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Xkhaoz

I'd go with pixelman.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lol my favs that i can think of are
Bleachfan888-you actually remembered me and you taught me about bleach
Phoenixsage-YGOTAS buddy. thanks for introducing me!
Adam,Sirgrim,WolfRamHeart-Shiren the wanderer
EVERYONE ELSE-

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

You're also awesome SUPERZELDAMAN.

Also, this might be an odd question, but you did know I was male, right?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ya lol

And you know that im not really a man dressed up as a fairy right?

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

retired_account

You guys know I'm really a man made of pixels, right?

retired_account

Noire

lol, yes I did realize that, SUPERZELDAMAN. I was curious because it seems I've fooled several people about my gender since becoming a member without even realizing I was doing it. I just found out about it in this thread.

Kizzi

Mine is Corbie. Adam and Alexsays are very funny too.

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Mabbit

i dont have any, because your all great people
JUST KIDDING, thats what moms say when their kids ask whos her favorite
my favorite users are probably:
sonicmaster, he was willing to post 3 of the same photos of mine on his website free of charge
adam, hes just cool
sirgrim, he gave me a free game! screw the qualties, hes got money!
phoniexmaster, hes one of the only people who recoginzed the inside reference i made in sirgrims description
SUPERZELDAMAN, and his tendency to overuse smileys
chicken brutus, because hes the true number 73 hookadikka
theblackdragon, she (or is it he?) is one of the only sane people here
briunj04, love him, love him, love him

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@briunj04 your one of my favorites to because of your avatar and your just cool . i do not overuse Smileys! or do i

@phoenixsage when i first joined this site i thought u were a girl because of the avatar lol but only for a short period of time

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

SupermarketZombies

Adam or ChickenBrutus

Scared of the future, but bored with the past.

Mabbit

YES, thats one favorite for 137 replies!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Ashtrine

idk im new so i guess anyone thats cool but...The uncool people.... WATCH OUT!!!!!!

▲ ▲

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Ashtrine you better "WaTCH OUT" then im joking! welcome to nintendolife! Yay was i the first to welcome you?

God loves you

Noire

Of course you're awesome, briunj04! We only get one choice, though, so I had to choose wisely. Rest assured you'd be on my list of favorites.

Well, at least you figured it out quickly, SUPERZELDAMAN. Goodness, I'm still really confused from this thread.... Should I change my avatar, maybe? Is it confusing? But it's my signature picture, and I dont want to change it...Maybe a disclaimer in my signature? Gah, I dunno...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.