Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 3,363

BleachFan

I'm never usually on for long enough periods of time to be legitimately favorited by anyone...
However, that also means that my favorites still stand with Phoenix, Odnetnin, Starboy, Stuffgamer, and pixelman
Oh, and 110percentful. He's pretty cool too.

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Simon_Deku

Corbie, Theblackdragon, 110percentful, and pixelman. Corbie is my overall favorite. He makes great reveiws.

Edited on by Simon_Deku

Minecraft is almighty!

StarBoy91

RowdyRodimus is also a cool user.

To each their own

sonic_brawler95

Starboy, 110percentful, pixelman, Corbie, Prosody, and just about everyone else on NLife are cool. Greatest community ever.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

I liked Rexy, but I don't see her anymore. Or...do I?

Chrono_Cross

I like that Chrono Cross guy.
I think he's the one that made this topic to begin with?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

StarBoy91

You're cool, Chrono, and funny.

To each their own

KanrakusPizza

Um..........anyone?
Nah just kidding. I like Star Bits, TLG, Tails (where IS tails? Havnt seen him in a while) Shadow Dragon (tbd) Pix, X, and Chucko.

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

Mabbit

gamerforgod wrote:

I've posted a list on here before, which included Bobpie (see, you're loved lol), but as far as some newer users, I would have to say:

CaliforniaJake - I am his brother according to the Nintendo Life Adventure, after all. lol
wiiplayer26 - He's pretty much the only user outside of myself and CrazyGamerFreak that is trying in any way to keep the Nintendo Vending Machine alive!!!! Power to the Nintendo Vending Machine!!!! lol
CrazyGamerFreak - He also helps keep the Nintendo Vending Maching alive, and he's just a generally cool guy.
MitchWii - So, I pretty much never see him post anywhere (except for a few times in the Nintendo Life Adventure), but, despite this, he is pretty much the most evil villain that the Nintendo Life Adventure has ever seen, and for the amazing power to continue to live on without ever posting, I salute you MitchWii!!!! lol
SuperMegaMan - he's a really cool and nice user, and he started the Nintendo Life Adventure thread which totally rocks!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Of course, there's always the classic users like Starboy who's the nicest guy in town, Feenie who pretty much just rocks (even if you don't think so, you'd better smile and nod or she will hunt you down, and you will cease to live lol), and Vendetta, who's one rocking admin!!!!

So, there's some of the newer users that I think pretty much rock and roll. lol But pretty much anyone on this site is a really cool person. I haven't met anyone here that I've disliked. Great Site = Great Users!!!! Way to go Nintendo Life!!!!

smiley count = 13

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

StarBoy91

I haven't seen Tails in awhile either, and he hasn't been on chat. Hope he's doing okay.

To each their own

Mabbit

geek-master wrote:

when i came into this website everyone bashed me for my horrible grammar, lack of knowledge and bad opinions. the two mods who defended me from other people who wanted me off the website
(not saying any names of the people who wanted me off) the mods who befriended me when nobody did were chicken bruitis and theblackdragon.

if i remember correctly, neither brutus or tbd were mods at that time, they were just regular users.
BAN HIM FOR HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

StarBoy91

I still like geek-master, even though he hasn't been on in awhile. Sad to hear that there were people that wanted him to leave.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

RowdyRodimus

My favorite users (and please don't be offended if you aren't listed, as I like everyone save for one user who enjoys reporting every thread) are Starboy (he just always makes me happy in his posts and makes me feel good about myself somehow), Chicken Brutus (he's just funny and if you haven't seen his videos you should), theblackdragon (great mod and is very fair with her powers) and SeanAaron (same as Tbd)

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

turtlelink

RowdyRodimus wrote:

My favorite users (and please don't be offended if you aren't listed, as I like everyone save for one user who enjoys reporting every thread) are Starboy (he just always makes me happy in his posts and makes me feel good about myself somehow), Chicken Brutus (he's just funny and if you haven't seen his videos you should), theblackdragon (great mod and is very fair with her powers) and SeanAaron (same as Tbd)

Guess every one doesn't make the list. I like TLG, min, TBD (i guess), and whole truckers load more.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

cheetahman91

Here's several favorites:

Starboy91
Swiket
moomoo
TheLonelyGamer
Dragoon
Chicken Brutus
Sean Aaron
bro2dragons

Just a small list. There's more, but then I'd probably have as many as Starboy. Everybody on this site is great.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

ASDFGHJKL

Hmm, I have not seen that "Jalapeño" guy lately. He was easily my fav.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Another of my favorites is wiiplayer26.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.