Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 3,363

TheLonelyGamer

SuperPeach wrote:

110percentful wrote:

Waltz Elf and Digiki also get my vote, for their honest bluntness. I especially love seeing Waltz arguing with fanboys, mostly because of the fanboys trying to compete with Waltz's points.
EDIT: I decided to count my votes, and I have 14! How did I get that many?
I mean, I'm practically a hermit...

It's easy to believe that because you're a very nice user.

I'm not on anyone's list though

I remember chatting with you in the Chat Room SuperPeach. Anyway, I added you in my list.

Edited on by TheLonelyGamer

GamerforGod

I've posted a list on here before, which included Bobpie (see, you're loved lol), but as far as some newer users, I would have to say:

CaliforniaJake - I am his brother according to the Nintendo Life Adventure, after all. lol
wiiplayer26 - He's pretty much the only user outside of myself and CrazyGamerFreak that is trying in any way to keep the Nintendo Vending Machine alive!!!! Power to the Nintendo Vending Machine!!!! lol
CrazyGamerFreak - He also helps keep the Nintendo Vending Maching alive, and he's just a generally cool guy.
MitchWii - So, I pretty much never see him post anywhere (except for a few times in the Nintendo Life Adventure), but, despite this, he is pretty much the most evil villain that the Nintendo Life Adventure has ever seen, and for the amazing power to continue to live on without ever posting, I salute you MitchWii!!!! lol
SuperMegaMan - he's a really cool and nice user, and he started the Nintendo Life Adventure thread which totally rocks!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Of course, there's always the classic users like Starboy who's the nicest guy in town, Feenie who pretty much just rocks (even if you don't think so, you'd better smile and nod or she will hunt you down, and you will cease to live lol), and Vendetta, who's one rocking admin!!!!

So, there's some of the newer users that I think pretty much rock and roll. lol But pretty much anyone on this site is a really cool person. I haven't met anyone here that I've disliked. Great Site = Great Users!!!! Way to go Nintendo Life!!!!

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

SuperPeach

Yay I made it on to some lists!

I will now rewrite my list:

• 110 percentful
  • Starboy
  • Machu
  • The Fox
  • Thelonelygamer
  • pikmaniac02

This list is in no particular order and I will add to it as I get to know more people.

SuperPeach

Machu

/me hugs SuperPeach.

Rawr!

Chucko

Starboy is 100% happy and nice. And machu has funny avatars.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Lurch

Putting certain users on a list is not acceptable for me, because the NL Community is full of awesomely kind and respectful/respecting persons.

Kudos to the community! =)

Lurch

bro2dragons

@gamerforgod: hey, it's been a while. nice to see the barrage of smileys again.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Joeynator3000

**checks to see if he's mentioned....then leaves because he doesn't know many people on here...* T_T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GamerforGod

@bro2dragons: Yeah, I have a whole army of the smileys, actually!!!! lol Emoticons...ROLL OUT!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerforGod

@irken: That's right!!!! I knew you were just a big smiley face deep down inside!!!! lol

[url=ht...

Macaronius

New favorite: Amoeba.Sanctum, because his screenname is so similar to mine

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

StarBoy91

I think I did, Sylver.

To each their own

James

My favourite is now shake_zula. What a guy.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

KnucklesSonic8

theblackdragon wrote:

I know i was excited to see you posting again, AlexSays, and i couldn't have been the only one.

I still remember how happy I was that AlexSays came back.

KnucklesSonic8

Bobpie

StarBoy91 wrote:

Bobpie wrote:

I feel unloved.

I like you, Bobpie.

Bobpie wrote:

starboy sympathy senses tingling

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

StarBoy91

cheapogamer4life. He's cool.

To each their own

AUnkownFuture

I like hyper knuckles he`s a great guy.

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: BrightFuture41

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.