Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 101 to 120 of 3,363

Bahamut_ZERO

Well, it's fun to pock 7/10 jokes (which I invented, remember that!) at Corbie, but I'd have to say Alex Says. He's so entertaining, and we actually share many opinions.

Bahamut_ZERO

Ricardo91

@SSBFan1999. I NEVER liked him. Whether it was his goofy avatars, walls of pointless text, questionable grasp of English, abuse of smiley faces, or his hypocritical nature (spent every week complaining about SSB, then suddenly decided to tell everyone to stop complaining), the guy always struck a nerve with me.

I personally think this is a bad tread idea, since it kinda provokes favoritism/elitism among the community, but my fav members would be Adam and Alex (most intelligent members on this forum), Corbie, and Chicken Brutus (he's funny). I especially like Alex since he serves as the giant slap-in-the-face of the forum. He looks over everyone else's complaining and explains the reality of things.

I also couldn't help but notice no one chose me. Not that I expected them to or anything...

Edited on by Ricardo91

ASDFGHJKL

I do not comment a whole lot, and the same goes with a lot of users here. That causes people to forget about us. From now on, Ill post so much, Ill be stuck in all of your heads until the day you all die, (or for chicken brutus, the day he goes to KFC)

ASDFGHJKL

koopadroopa

@GabeGreens
It doesent seem to be so much about post quantity but rather the "intelligence" of the post. Most people like Alexsays for being "honest" and "speaking his mind" but to me half his post's are little more then simple trolling trying to get a rise out of fan boys.

koopadroopa

Slapshot

@GabeGreens..... You just made one of my fav now with that little add-on addition to that comment.

@WolfRamHeart.... thanx... I might be changing my username (new thread in GI "whats your username mean" explains why). I also like Josh Whedon too. Im hopin that a new season of FireFly will come out eventually. The first season was one of the best space operas to ever be filmes and it got canned really quickly. Heres hopin.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Noire

slapshot82 wrote:

@PheonixSage...... so your a really tall girl that plays games how could anyone here not like that. And Golden Sun does rock big time... cant wait on the next one.

lol, gender confusion aside, thanks for the compliment. Don't worry about it, though, I mix it up myself all the time. Besides, girls are awesomer than guys, why wouldn't I want to be one?

Heh, do I really sound like a girl? I need to cut back on my fangirlish outbursts and posting in Hottest Male Nintendo Character threads then...

Also, Golden Sun does indeed rock.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

@slapshot-- yes!
Hmmm, this topic seems to be dying...revives topic back onto the top of the board

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

Don't. I will miss him. He was Alex-Says, but with nukes!

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Its alive! ITS ALIVE!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

TY Terra you're easy on my list. I wish i could be bothered to make a list but don't want to omit and offend. I don't dislike anyone tbh, haven't met any of you yet.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Hello Machu, my username is Gabegreens, nice to meet you! You like me now?!?!?!?

just kidding

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

@Terra: I'm adding your Wii# so we can talk on the sly, ha!

Rawr!

Machu

I love you all of course, group hug!

I reckon we need a 'air your dirty laundry' thread so we can all kiss and make up (or get booted). Then we might get more Mario Kart players, grr.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Machu

Mange is my absolute favourite though cos we have awesome MK races regularly (though he never accepts my cloud gift and ALWAYS gives it back!).

Rawr!

BleachFan

I personally don't want my favorites to be people like Corbie or Chicken Brutus... (No offense to you guys at all! Please don't ban me! ) It just makes me feel like a mindless sheep...
Therefore, I'd say that my favorites are:
Phoenixsage: For being my Yugioh Abridged buddy!
Stuffgamer1: For being one of the most enthusiastic participants in the Nintendo Vending Machine! (btw, I don't blame you for stopping, the thread was dying anyway )
SUPERZELDAMAN: For dedicating an entire thread to me!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Noire

You're awesome too, BleachFan888! It's too bad we haven't had a new episode in a while; then again, it's not suprising given what LK's going through. Poor guy.

You know, this thread made me wonder how many people thought I was a girl...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Slapshot

@Terranigma.... dude good to see you on havent seen a post from u in awhile.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.