Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 21 to 40 of 177

shingi_70

Hey KK don't think you've heard ut Rare with the exception of perfect dark zero has been putting out great games. They just don't appeal to the hardcore gamer anymore.

Also I expect Microsoft to kill this Confrence. Xbox Live Becoming integrated into Windows 8 Nativly and cross platform games is something none of the others will be able to do. (sony could to some extent with steamworks)

Publishers would be stupid not to flock to the place that allows you to make double the product and get your game out on the biggest platform.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

Rare with the exception of perfect dark zero has been putting out great games. They just don't appeal to the hardcore gamer anymore.

lol no

"ok" games maybe. Unless you think casual gamers are idiots who should only play more mediocre games or take the hardcore vs. casual thing seriously in the first place. Viva Pinata was good though!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Rare with the exception of perfect dark zero has been putting out great games. They just don't appeal to the hardcore gamer anymore.

lol no

"ok" games maybe. Unless you think casual gamers are idiots who should only play more mediocre games or take the hardcore vs. casual thing seriously in the first place. Viva Pinata was good though!

Kameo
Nuts and Bolts
and the Kinect Sports are good fun games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

CanisWolfred

shingi_70 wrote:

Also I expect Microsoft to kill this Confrence.

You mean like what they've been doing for the last two years?
Untitled

Anyways, all I want:

Release date for Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Release date for Final Fantasy Type-0
Tales of Xillia confirmed for a western release
F-Zero HD to be revealed as a Launch title for the Wii U

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Kameo could have been good but it just felt like a fun rental. Some cool ideas but everything was just done...ok.
Nuts and Bolts sucked. Ragardless of nostalgia bias. It wasn't even good for the type of game they were making, going through the levels was a chore, the challenges could be incredibly uncreative and humor was completely forced and overdone. A shame as it's easily one of the best looking games I've ever seen and has a great soundtrack.
No one on the planet thinks Kinect Sports is flat out great.

LordTendoboy

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

Anyways, all I want:

That picture is wrong in so many ways. Kinect is selling very well. Don't you remember how Microsoft was boasting about their Black Friday sales? Plenty of casual gamers flocked from the Wii to Kinect. Microsoft took a gamble with that market and it's paying off for them.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

No one on the planet thinks Kinect is flat out great.

Fixed. And I agree. Everytime I play Kinect, it's so laggy and imprecise (especially the "pointer" function).

I prefer a controller with real buttons, which both the Wii Remote and PS Move have. And between those two, I prefer the Wii Remote.

[...

shingi_70

already have explained this but Kinect is better tech than Wii Motion and the PS Move and will be used for more non gaming functions.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

Anyways, all I want:

That picture is wrong in so many ways. Kinect is selling very well. Don't you remember how Microsoft was boasting about their Black Friday sales? Plenty of casual gamers flocked from the Wii to Kinect. Microsoft took a gamble with that market and it's paying off for them.

Except literally no one who kinect is marketed for watched E3 or even knows it exists. That was the point.

also casual gamers are still buying Wii. Because I specifically remember asking "why" in response to Wii still selling.

edit: also, just read articles that at least 90% of Kinect's sales were before April this year. Yikes.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

shingi_70

But its VGcats and they lack the funny. (at least in recent times)

Hope to see DJ hero 3. (really wished Harmoix had created that game)
Full Fios set top support for xbox
Spotify for Xbox
Amazon Prime on consoles
Xbox TV
CNN on demand for Xbox
new Banjo game
nintey nine nights 3

Looking at what I want i guess i'm apart of the problem.

WAT!

lord_hades

E3 2012 wish list: wiiU final product price and release date for all regions, new super mario bros game for 3DS, pikmin 3 trailer, 3D mario wiiU game, more SSB wiiU and 3DS news, pikmin 3DS, a new GOOD star fox game, new ORIGINAL zelda 3DS game (NOT!!! toon link those games sucked except wind waker), new 3DS game set on wuhu island, super mario 3D world (sequel to 3D land oh god plz), NO MORE 3DS REMAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh a new pokemon, warioware 3D 3DSware:well make more of of them

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

LordTendoboy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

edit: also, just read articles that at least 90% of Kinect's sales were before April this year. Yikes.

Where's your source?

I specifically remember Microsoft stating that they had the biggest sales during the month of November. Sales of Xbox 360 + Kinect bundles are just as important as sales of Kinect by itself. Microsoft wants to push the hardware into as many homes as possible.

Found it! http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2397034,00.asp

However, I highly doubt many people are going to be buying the Kinect for Windows once it launches. It will just be more popular for Xbox systems.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

LzWinky

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

Anyways, all I want:

Yeah, that's why the Wii sold well too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

I would like to point out that nothing on Wii sells unless it's first party or ultra casual stereotype game #2.

Mabbit

What I want:

• Publishers stances on SOPA
  • Plans for functionality on Move and Kinect
  • New console reveal
  • Half Life 3 release date
  • SSB4 information
  • Speakers to actually sound invested, not dry and uninterested

What I DON'T want:

• Another freaking Assassin's Creed expansion
  • Gimmicks for Kinect and Move
  • Pointless guest appearances
  • Tons of Vita information that we already know
  • More online passes

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AlphaLink

New Smash Bros, new 3DS Zelda, a strong launch lineup for the Wii U and some sort of pleasant surprise that no one saw coming. Make it so, Nintendo!

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5435-8606
Friend Safari is Fighting: Meditite, Pancham and Hariyama!

Life is what you make it. Make it a giraffe.

Noire

golden sun golden sun GOLDEN SUN GOLDEN SUN

And a rhythm/dating simulation staring Lord Ghirahim.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

bub166

Dream announcement: Most former members at Rare get their former jobs back, signed on with Nintendo.

What will probably actually happen: News is leaked that Kinect Sports 3 is being made, or something of the sort, Rare once again has little part, and if the game flops they will go out of business. Like what happened last year around E3.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.