Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 161 to 177 of 177

Bread-Not-Toast

Elite Beat Agents 2.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RR529

I forgot to say, YouTube app for 3DS. Practically every electronic device on the planet has access to YouTube (even the ultra crappy Wii browser can run it's videos), yet somehow the 3DS doesn't have any sort of compatibility!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

mamp

mamp wrote:

I just want Reggie's chin to be a little less shiny also for the serious news I don't want to predict I want to be wowed. Oh and I hope Reggie says "are your Jimmies ready for the Wii U" also I hope Nintendo doesn't get sabotaged like when Miyamoto couldn't show off Zelda because of wireless interference from the Sony fanboys (LOL) ooh and more Iwata speaking english, his voice is sexy. More booth babes, and I hope they pull an Oprah Winfrey and they put a 3DS under everyone's seat. I hope they smack talk Sony for ripping off their Smash Bros Game. I also hope they announce that they're going to sell Kirby frozen pops all over the world in every store and a 2012-2013 women of Nintendo calendar (If you know what I mean). It would also be awesome to see how you play Just Dance with the Wii U controller. Finally I hope that Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards rain down upon the people like confetti during Nintendo's press conference.

Just wanted to add more:
I hope we have so many meme worthy moments this E3. I hope someone finds Iwata's secret to Immortality, how else could he look younger now than he did before. If they reveal a new Starfox I hope they make tons of barrel roll jokes. I hope they bring back another forgotten Nintendo IP and the main character says "I'm sorry I also kept you waiting!" I hope Miyamoto brings his Master Sword and Hylian Shield to E3 and someone steals it and it ends up in the black market so I can buy it. Also I hope the guy who sells me the sword and shield is names Redd and he calls me cousin (LOL). I hope the Wii U can brew coffee and then Nintendo says "hey there's a reason it's codename was project cafe." I hope they announce another timeline in the Zelda series and they make it even more confusing that way we have to wait for another official timeline to be released again. Finally I hope this year's E3 is amazing.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

shingi_70

So which confrence ar people looking foward too?

For the big three I'm
Nintendo
Microsoft
Sony
Ubisoft
EA

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Nintendo. Anything I would want on my 360 is 3rd party and not Kinect. And not a ton of which is Ubisoft or EA.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

...none of them, honestly. If Capcom, Konami, S-E, or Namdai had their own conferences, then I'd have something I'd want to pay attention to.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TheDreamingHawk

Starfox on Wii U... That series is begging for a true revival! (Way more than f-zero). It doesn't need to be a crossover, just ANY kind of Starfox game!!! Also, the stage demos for E3 on the Eshop. THERE IS NO REASON WHATSOEVER THAT AT LEAST 1 TITLE CAN'T HAVE A DEMO. If they are at E3, like the trailers, THEN THEY CAN BE PUT ON THE ESHOP. Plain and simple.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RR529

However unlikely, I wan't a U.S. release for Guild 01 (3DS game BTW). It's four games on one cart, each made by a different famous Japanese dev.

The first is some sort of mech action/shooter game made by SUDA51 (No More Heroes).

The second appears to be a fantasy game, but instead of playing a hero, you're a smith who makes the weapons (not sure who it's made by).

The third is an airport sim called AeroPorter (not sure who it's made by).

The fourth one is a fully fledged JRPG with great looking graphics. It's name was written in English (like AeroPorter), but I can't remember what it's called (also don't know who made it).

The game's website was in Japanese, & since my Japanese isn't very good, maybe someone who knows more about the game could explain it better than I. Go to Nintendo's Japanese site, click on 3DS, Software, and Guild 01 should be on the first page of 3DS software listings. Go to Nintendo's page for the game, and from there, there's a link to it's main site.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

CanisWolfred

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Starfox on Wii U... That series is begging for a true revival! (Way more than f-zero)

Incorrect. Star Fox has more games already and has had two recent releases while F-Zero has had none.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Mickeymac wrote:

You know there's a perfectly good Wikipedia page you could've used...

I didn't find it last night because I accidentally typed in Guild O1 instead of Guild 01 (facepalm worthy, I know).

Went to the Wikipedia page today, and now that I know the whole story on the game, I want it even more.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

shingi_70

Getting serious gibes Microsoft ia about to announce the durango wii u style. Before the show major Nelson is having an interview with a dev team that's only working on next gen games. Then someone found this teasing at a sequel to series that had a e try this year. And there's a good chance and has bee. Hinted that the next game would be next gen.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

Getting serious gibes Microsoft ia about to announce the durango wii u style. Before the show major Nelson is having an interview with a dev team that's only working on next gen games. Then someone found this teasing at a sequel to series that had a e try this year. And there's a good chance and has bee. Hinted that the next game would be next gen.

Untitled

Sounds like drug-induced gibberish to me, and I'm not referring to your spelling.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Hey guys I found a piece of paper! I think it's a clue to finding next gen gaming!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Hey guys I found a piece of paper! I think it's a clue to finding next gen gaming!

Rolls eyes

Its from Sam Lake the director of the Alan Wake series and I. The past year Remdey has only been working on two projects American nightmare already hit only leaving the prone t they were working on for next gen. Given the fact that the. Log entires describe Alan as well as using many quotes from Thomas sane an in ham charcater. Also one of the lines is from a song in American nightmare when played backwards you hear Alans voice.

So yes I have evidence to back up my claims.

WAT!

Demmi-Alpha

...I think they should port Hey You, Pikachu! to the Wii U. c:

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.