Forums

Topic: You know what's sad?

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

MasterDebug

When I used to rave I used to see this on so many peoples plurlife.com's profiles....

Untitled

What is everyone's opinion on the EDM scene? I personaly can't wait till everyone gets sick of it and it all just goes away.
Don't get me wrong, I love some Electronic Artists, but seriously this "Rave Scene" needs to cease to exist.

Eel

What's this about?

And what's plurlife?*Not suppossed to be answered

@v ... What's MySpace?... Lol jk.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterDebug

plurlife is a website that is exactly like myspace but soley for ravers -_-

theblackdragon

Nothing wrong with electronica or raves at all IMO.

The problem with things like this is that they start small and gradually grow in popularity until they become mainstream, which is kinda the point electronica is at right now. You went from having to trade mixtapes and be invited to these huge rave parties to being able to stream podcasts via Mixcloud and purchase tickets to see a big-name DJ live from Ticketmaster.com. That's about when the people 'who liked before it was cool' start to reject it and what it's evolved into over the years, and there's two ways to go about it all: you can either sit and bemoan the perceived dilution or loss of whatever you thought was so special about (insert interest here), or you can remember the great times you had, embrace the fact that so many people are now able to enjoy something that was so hard to get into before, and take the opportunity to introduce the next generation(s) of people who enjoy (insert interest here) to parts of it that you yourself enjoyed very much. It's up to you.

Should you decide to go down the latter path, we've got a music thread here where people are sharing videos of their favorite songs and discussing — you're more than welcome to join them if you like. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.