Forums

Topic: Year 2019 is coming. What is your resolution on 2019 ?

Posts 21 to 40 of 49

MysticGengar

Not much. Really just do better in school (like most people), and put even more effort than I already try to do into my Youtube channel.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Harmonie

-Drink more tea (I want the effects)
-Get to feeling better/focus better on my health
-Learn French and German (I have to, to go to grad school in the degree I want)
-Keep up piano so I can pass proficiency tests (uggghhhh. But seriously, if I have to take class piano ever again I will cry, so this is a must)

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Wat will you be playings in 2019? Many gaems of strong mans, yes?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

porto

@Shamrock, you really need to read the rules before posting on NintendoLife.

• no reviving dead threads
  • no consecutive posts
  • no repeat threads

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

@Apportal Yes, yes. But wat your revolutions of 2019? Build house of no draft? Making big hunts for elders, yes?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@Apportal This placing for revolutions on year 2019, yes?

#MudStrongs

porto

@HobbitGamer oh, I see I see.

I resolve to survive until 2020. I bet that’ll be a better year!

porto

HobbitGamer

@Apportal Wery so, year with double numbers always the bettering. Look goods, liek perfects sighting.

#MudStrongs

jump

People of the past, be careful of the Y2K bug!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Nyet, I make many mads. Throw pillowed controllers at sasquatch.

@jump What this buug? I SMASH buugs from hut space

#MudStrongs

porto

Hey guys, I’m from 2022. So basically we all die. The moon lost its orbit due to global warming and is now going to crash into earth in exactly one year. Or in perspective 643.8 miles a day. We are slowly awaiting our fate. This our last message. Goodbye.

porto

HobbitGamer

@Apportal But cold in space, yes? Bah, are full of lies. Last message really be for weakling children.

#MudStrongs

NintendoByNature

Do you guys think we can get another repeat of 2019 in 2018?

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Nyet, moar lieking the 2017 of 2015, yes? Many talkings on 3BST

#MudStrongs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.