Forums

Topic: Year 2019 is coming. What is your resolution on 2019 ?

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Anti-Matter

Yay... !
2019 is coming.
My country Indonesia (West Indonesia Zone) has celebrate year 2019.
What is your resolution / promises / plans / things to do on year 2019 ?
Share your opinions here.

Btw, for me, i will try to get PS2 Slim USA from Tokopedia + USA version of PS2 + PS1 games from Ebay.

Also, i will expand my games collections with New 3DS XL Europe version and or PS3 (games + machine) by any chance.

Edited on by DreamlandGem

Anti-Matter

FlimFlam

I need to limit my games purchases and finish the games I buy more consistently lol. Also to wait for sales.

FlimFlam

darkfenrir

Studying Chinese to read doujins probably. (Should study Japanese instead, but Chinese makes more sense in my head)

darkfenrir

HobbitGamer

What Yosh said. That’s pretty par for my course. I would say be more nice to folks, but I think I’m plenty nice. And I agree with myself.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

Really want to complete all the games i buy from a gaming resolution. I usually do pretty well completing them but i still have a few out there that I never finished.

From an everyday life standpoint, my resolution is to try to be more positive and find the good things in life to out weigh the negative.

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

Get one of my pieces professionally published in a magazine.

Brush up on my hiragana and katakana (should only take a couple of days if I'm doing it efficiently).

Use the "Heisig method" (I did a trial run of this earlier in 2018 and was surprised by its effectiveness, although it definitely requires a ton of dedication and maintenance if used effectively) to familiarize myself with the Jōyō Kanji and get a cognitive foothold that'll allow me to start tackling native material.

Lose 20 pounds.

Maintain at least a 2:1 completion/purchase ratio for games across all the systems I own

Complete a classic mode run for all base characters and complete the "World of Light" adventure mode in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

GrailUK

Have a great 2019 everyone!
My resolution is to lower my blood pressure and reduce my sodium levels. So I'm not going to entertain anything I read on the internet requiring a grain of salt. O.<

(Awww...my last bad joke of 2018 )

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

LadyCharlie

This is an all-ages website, so... um...
meeting more new people.
Yeah, that's it.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Ryu_Niiyama

To finish my video game database! Also to get half of my furniture built. Since I'm not doing book cases until I move again I should be able to accomplish this. Also to finally build a shamisen.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Joeynator3000

Make Sanya famous.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GeoChrome

To get Jablinski to 1 billion.

To become a Life Scout and finish Hollow Knight.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ThanosReXXX

New Year's resolutions are completely useless, dumb and highly overrated. Lose weight or better your life in whatever way you want and in whatever period or on whatever date of the year you wish to. Don't wait for the end of the year to give you an imaginary kickstart because 9 out of 10 times, that actually won't even last, at least not in the long run...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GeoChrome

@ThanosReXXX Totally agree, the only resolutions that are honest and lasting are the ones you know will happen at some point, not what you are hoping to happen.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

EvilLucario

To stop buying so much games just because they're on sale. Instead, only buy games with a genuine interest.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

FrankGarrett

I have an old Sharp TV, so my current resolution is 720p.

FrankGarrett

Ralizah

@EvilLucario Oh man, it's SO hard. Especially now that Sony thinks it's Steam and puts most of its games on sale throughout the year, and even Nintendo is discounting its first-party games in the occasional digital sale now.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

LilDoggo48

My resolutions are just to try to get in shape & be more financially responsible. Sadly neither end up ever being as easy as they sound.

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

Dezzy

Get back in good shape. About 3 years ago I had close to a six pack. Now I have a video game belly.
Gonna try and fix that.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.