Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

MasterChordles

So after hearing all the praise for xenoblade, I decided to get it. But I've had a hard time getting into it. I've played for about 2 hours. Did anybody else have this problem? An if you did, do I just need to keep playing?

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Auracle

Yes. I'd never played anything like Xenoblade before, and I must admit that I was a little overwhelmed at first. However, the more I played and experimented, the more easily things came to me. So yeah, I'd say practice makes perfect (not to mention you'll want to keep playing once the story picks up ).

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

theblackdragon

Our ongoing Xenoblade thread is here if you'd like to get in touch with everyone who's played it. To be honest, the game was very overwhelming at first, and i almost felt like you, but two hours is a drop in the bucket IMO. it took me quite a while to get the hang of the battle system, and gemcrafting takes practice, but the story is what drags you along — I wound up putting just shy of a solid 100 hours into my playthrough and i didn't do but maybe half of the sidequest-y things involved. It's really an amazing game IMO.

but anyway, ask away in the main thread, please :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.