General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,249

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

901. Posted:

I SO cannot wait for his induction speech. I wonder if they'll let him run wild or try to keep a handle on him in fear that he will cause people's heads to explode. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

902. Posted:

the question is who is gonna induct him? Bryan Alvarez brought up Hogan. That would be very interesting Since they both talked a ton of smack about each other online.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

903. Posted:

Sad news to report, the fabulous Mae Young has passed away at the age of 90. She was a true icon of the industry, and i'll certainly miss her fun little cameo appearances in WWE.
Untitled
RIP, Mae. :(

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.

AuthorMessage

sussbauer

904. Posted:

rest in peace!

btw did you hear it? ultimate warrior might become hall of famer this year!

wario_land_4__animated_miniwario_avi_set [7HzG] Our clans website: http://7hzg.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

905. Posted:

Yes she will be missed. It was nice to see here make some cameo's after Fabulous Moolah passed but it wasn't the same. I will say that at least it seemed she did live life to the fullest. R.I.P. Mae one of the original Divas.

@sussbauer: There is no might about it he will be put into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

906. Posted:

So I watched Raw last night and it really has been years since I payed attention to it, but I had to see Batista return. Anyway can anyone tell me why Randy Orton is carrying two belts and which ones are they? I know one is the world heavyweight championship, but whats the other one?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

907. Posted:

@Tasuki thats the WWE title. they redesigned it back i think either before or at wrestlemania last year.
The world heavyweight championship basically meant nothing. whoever had that belt was never used in say the main event of either show. So it was only natural they had to unify both belts.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

908. Posted:

@Tasuki
Even though there's two belts, Randy is now the unified champion, which has been dubbed "WWE World Heavyweight Champion". Previously the belts were the WWE Champion (the black-ish belt), and that was essentially the champion on RAW, while the World Heavyweight Champion (the classic "Big Gold Belt") was essentially the champion on Smackdown. Randy and Cena recently had a champion vs. champion match to unify the titles, which Randy won. I'm sure eventually they'll develop a new belt, but since the current WWE-black belt is fairly new and the Big Gold Belt is iconic (going back to the NWA and WCW days), they've kept it as two belts for the time being, even though they represent a single championship.

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

909. Posted:

@the_shpydar: Ok cool yeah its been awhile and the last time I really watched it they kept Raw and Smackdown separate. I knew that they went back to the way things were before the whole Brand extension angle I just wasn't sure how they handled titles.

I remember years ago when Jericho won both by beating the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night and was crowned the Undisputed Champion and he had both belts for awhile. Some time after that I remember Brock Lesnar (on his first time in the WWE pre UFC) winning it and then they just had the champ carry around one belt and quietly retired the Big Gold Belt which at that time was dubbed the WCW Heavyweight Championship. Then it wasn't till the whole Brand Extension storyline that they brought back the Big Gold Belt when at the time the General Manager of Smackdown Stephanie signed an exclusive deal with Brock Lesnar making it so he can only be on Smackdown. Eric Bischoff who at the time was Raw's GM brought back the Big Gold Belt as the World Heavyweight title and gave it to Triple HHH so that way Raw could have a top tier championship.

Anyway I am reminiscing again lol but I am sure that you are right and at some point perhaps after WM debut a new title.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

910. Posted:

Hey Vince Daniel Bryan is the hottest thing going maybe we should have him win the Royal Rumble?

No! Bring 45 year old Batista back and have him win it...

Sigh

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

911. Posted:

Most predictable ppv ever, most predictable one ever, and I'm still disappointed.. Batista comes back for one week and doesn't even wrestle that week! and he's headlining Wrestlemania. God that rumble was bad.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

912. Posted:

If they stick to plan and go with Orton vs. Batista at WrestleMania, they are going to get booed out of the building.
Mick Foley summed it up best (via Twitter) tonight:

Mick Foley wrote:

Does WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV.

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

913. Posted:

I noticed in the pre-show Shawn actually picked Daniel Bryan to win the rumble (then im guessing he was told he wasnt in it ), paused for a sec and then sayd the shield..XD

Despite the finish bryan VS wyatt is my current match of the year. it was that good.

During the rumble i was keeping track of who was coming in ( i remberd the promo) I think it was justifed what the crowd did. I mean Bryan didn't have to win but at least to be part of it.

WWE creative did randomly stopped Bryans heel turn. I'm hoping something happens in the elimination chamber.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Splat

914. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Hey Vince Daniel Bryan is the hottest thing going maybe we should have him win the Royal Rumble?

Sigh

I wanted to be wrong....

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

915. Posted:

Untitled

They could have at least let Roman win the thing at least, the rumble match itself was great, the winner was not.

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

916. Posted:

Oh god that's hilarious.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

917. Posted:

Untitled

I loved the Daniel/Bray match though, that Sister Abigail ringside looked brutal.

Did anyone catch the poor editing of them showing Kane sneaking back to go under the ring?

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

918. Posted:

@MoogleMuffins I noticed Kane outside when JBL's music hit. totally gave away he was doing something later.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

919. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Splat wrote:

Sigh

I wanted to be wrong....

oh come on, him coming back like a week or two before the Royal Rumble? there's no way he wasn't winning that one :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

920. Posted:

lol people still watch wrestling

you fools, still thinking WWE will give you remotely satisfying storytelling

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos