Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,959

the_shpydar

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Splat wrote:

Cena and Orton both champs again... sigh

I thought cena was supposed to be out for 6 months? It hasn't been 6 has it? Jesus man..

Cena is legendary at this point for rehabbing from injury faster than normal people. I think pretty much every injury he's sustained over the years he's ended up legit coming back much sooner than was predicted by doctors. The man's in such phenomenal shape and so insanely passionate for the business that I think he would lose his mind if he couldn't work out or perform for 6 months straight.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

MoogleMuffins

Anyone watch RAW?

Why oh why did they do that...

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

theblackdragon

i haven't seen any of Survivor Series, but everyone winds up with crappy storylines now and again, or parts in crappy storylines. i'm hoping Kane is just in there to wreak havoc eventually as opposed to just jumping whenever Stephanie says 'how high', but i'm also prepared to be disappointed :/

i miss the days of him and Bryan as a tag team... those skits were hilarious.

i am liking how they've got everyone hawking WWE merch, though. it reminds me of DX with H and Shawn cutting up. R Truth had me dying of laughter :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

So Daniel Bryan joined the wyatt family. I was mad and confused at first but honestly i totally understand why. Since they just wont give him a title run anytime soon, he'll would just had been stuck in the middle card and just drag along. I don't think it will be long term. Im guessing the Wyatts eventually turn on Bryan and his next face run will be even stronger.

I heard Spike TV is thinking of getting Smackdown tv rights. If that happens TNA will cease to exist.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

the_shpydar

I can't help but wonder if the Bryan angle will turn out to be him joining the family to destroy them from within and finally get his hands on Bray. But I'm probably giving WWE Creative too much credit.

The SpikeTV thing is almost pure speculation. WWE's deal with NBC Universal runs out soon, so they're negotiating a deal. It's almost a certainty that WWE will stick with NBC Universal, but Smackdown might end up changing nights and move from the SyFy Channel to another NBC-owned station. WWE isn't going to do a deal with one of their shows on a Viacom owned station while everything else stays on NBC Universal stations. WWE and NBC have had a very strong relationship in the past several years. It's not completely impossible, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it were to happen.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

If WWE went to Spike that could be trouble for TNA. That reminds me of what happened to the original ECW.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

So WWE has announced the WWE Network which is a stream only network with a price of $10 a month. You will be able to stream it to several devices including PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Android, Roku etc. Not only do you get a huge WWE library as well as replays for both Raw and Smackdown but every PPV is also included in the price. Anyone thinking of checking this out when it come out on February 24?

My Backlog

the_shpydar

^Not really, no.
BUT... The only thing that tempts me is the access to classic stuff; supposedly every WCW, WWE and ECW PPV is included, along with classic episodes of Raw, Nitro, etc. WWE owns an INSANE amount of the wrestling history library, and that could draw in a lot of people, myself included.

The Shpydarloggery

Tasuki

@the_shypdar: Yeah I know what you mean. My son was born right after the Monday Night Wars were over so he never got to see them. Now if they have it where you can get all the episodes of Nitro oh man I would defiantly get it for him to be able to see the Monday Night Wars like I did.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

theblackdragon

I'm not so interested in their back catalogue as I am in their current content. Unless they stop providing the new shows to Hulu+, I'll be all right without the app for now. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Tasuki Im getting it! I always wanted to check out ECW . I only have the few dvds that wwe released. So i haven't seen much of it.

They mention all WWE/WCW/ and ECW ppvs but im guessing old weekly shows (like raw/nitro) will probably be limited and will add on more month after month.

They announced the first edition of NXT on the network is gonna be live. im super pumped about that. ^_^

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tasuki

So the first inducty into the WWE Hall of Fame is Ultimate Warrior.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

I SO cannot wait for his induction speech. I wonder if they'll let him run wild or try to keep a handle on him in fear that he will cause people's heads to explode.

The Shpydarloggery

ELI-ASH

the question is who is gonna induct him? Bryan Alvarez brought up Hogan. That would be very interesting Since they both talked a ton of smack about each other online.

the_shpydar

Sad news to report, the fabulous Mae Young has passed away at the age of 90. She was a true icon of the industry, and i'll certainly miss her fun little cameo appearances in WWE.
Untitled
RIP, Mae.

The Shpydarloggery

sussbauer

rest in peace!

btw did you hear it? ultimate warrior might become hall of famer this year!

wario_land_4__animated_miniwario_avi_set [7HzG] Our clans website: http://7hzg.webs.com/

Tasuki

Yes she will be missed. It was nice to see here make some cameo's after Fabulous Moolah passed but it wasn't the same. I will say that at least it seemed she did live life to the fullest. R.I.P. Mae one of the original Divas.

@sussbauer: There is no might about it he will be put into the WWE Hall of Fame.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I watched Raw last night and it really has been years since I payed attention to it, but I had to see Batista return. Anyway can anyone tell me why Randy Orton is carrying two belts and which ones are they? I know one is the world heavyweight championship, but whats the other one?

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic