Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,969

Tasuki

Well its that time of the year again WRESTLEMANIA!!!! Whos watching it and who do think the winners will be?

Rock/Cena: I am hoping the Rock but I think due to his acting schedule it will probably be Cena
Undertaker/Punk: Undertaker all the way
Triple H/Brock Lesnar: I think it will be Triple H this time around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

As much as I would like to watch WM, there's no way i'm shelling out $70 for the PPV. I did watch the pre-show with the Miz vs. Barrett match for the IC title; was cool to see Miz win the belt with the Figure Four.

As far as the big matches, I agree with Cena and Taker both winning. But I think the HHH match could go either way, especially since Hunter is IRL focusing more on the backstage/business side of the company nowadays anyway, and basically only works 1 or 2 matches a year — so the "forced retirement" stip would work well to put some more heat on Lesnar and Heyman.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

terribledeli

With the exception of Mark Henry coming out on top, it's been a fairly predictable PPV so far. I didn't see that one coming at all.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

Tasuki

Pretty decent WM. I figured pretty much on the outcomes but still was good. As usual the Taker match was the best one.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

If you didn't watch it, you MUST catch a replay of tonight's RAW. Seriously. One of the best episodes in YEARS, all because the crowd in the Izod Center was absolutely nuts.

By way of tiny example, during a meh match between Orton & Sheamus, the crowd chanted for:
RVD
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole
ECW
Justin Roberts (ring announcer)
Cotton Candy
Randy Savage
HBK
and many many more, including the excellent "We are Awesome!" chant

Seriously. Go out of your way to watch it.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

If you didn't watch it, you MUST catch a replay of tonight's RAW. Seriously. One of the best episodes in YEARS, all because the crowd in the Izod Center was absolutely nuts.

By way of tiny example, during a meh match between Orton & Sheamus, the crowd chanted for:
RVD
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole
ECW
Justin Roberts (ring announcer)
Cotton Candy
Randy Savage
HBK
and many many more, including the excellent "We are Awesome!" chant

Seriously. Go out of your way to watch it.

Dang I was going to watch it but I got caught up playing Tomb Raider. Guess I will have to check youtube or something for it.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

Miz is decent. He's actually gotten pretty good in the ring, and while I originally hated him, he's grown on me.

But Barrett is tops.

The Shpydarloggery

theblackdragon

oh my god, i can't get over this crowd for April 8th's episode of RAW. they're hysterical! so many fun chants, dancing to Fandango's stupid music, SOSing the Cena/Mark Henry match, dang it must've been fun as hell to be in that audience.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Splat

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

YES! YES! YES!
Respect the beard!

YES! YES! YES!

Also.

Untitled

Untitled

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

the_shpydar

Respect the Beard!

I do have a sneaking suspicion that they'll have Bryan go over Cena at SS, only to have Randy cash in and take the title from him. Though i'd rather see a nice lengthy Bryan title-run, it would make for a good story, as you can have Randy go back to being a true heel while kicking off a real feud (building off their recent "you're the weak link" mini-feud) as Bryan chases Randy to get the title back.

The Shpydarloggery

ELI-ASH

UntitledUntitled Phoebe,Erik&Ruby showing there support for Daniel Bryan ^_^. everyones getting ready for summerslam this sunday.

i posted this on the acnl thread but i figure i posted here too heh.
To stay in topic i'll say this no matter what happens this sunday as long as Daniel stays in the main event scene i don't care what bs they might try to pull.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

Randy Orton is so boring...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

ELI-ASH

Splat wrote:

Randy Orton is so boring...

@Splat He is when he had that mini-feud with Bryan i expected Orton to match Bryan in the "european style" department at least. but nope he didn't try to add anything new. Just same old moves.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic