3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

the_shredder

722. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

JJ1 wrote:

I got Royal Rumble tickets! Can't wait!

Awesome! Have fun!

Thats great the royal rumble is always a fantastic match and event. :)

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... turtles.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

723. Posted:

If we can not with the wishing bodily harm on these guys, that'd be swell. every last one of them puts their heart and soul into their job, whether you like the characters they play and their skill at wrestling or not, and to say that you'd rather see someone else hurt is a douche move — it'd be best if none of them got hurt.

definitely sucks to hear that about Orton; I've heard he's one of the safest wrestlers to be in the ring with. what happened? :(

@JJ1: congrats! the Royal Rumble is good times :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

724. Posted:

JJ1 wrote:

I got Royal Rumble tickets! Can't wait!

Congrats!!!!. I went to The Bash back in 2009 and that was fantastic. I can only imagine going to the Royal Rumble. Have a great time.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

the_shredder

725. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

If we can not with the wishing bodily harm on these guys, that'd be swell. every last one of them puts their heart and soul into their job, whether you like the characters they play and their skill at wrestling or not, and to say that you'd rather see someone else hurt is a douche move — it'd be best if none of them got hurt.

definitely sucks to hear that about Orton; I've heard he's one of the safest wrestlers to be in the ring with. what happened? :(

@JJ1: congrats! the Royal Rumble is good times :3

from what i've heard orton has had a bad back for months, they tried giving him a lighter schedule but things came to a head at the smackdown tapings.

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... turtles.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

726. Posted:

yikes, not surprising. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

727. Posted:

so Brock Lesnar apparently retired from MMA.

Relevent news?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

728. Posted:

My understanding regarding Orton is that he's had some back issues and needed to take some time, hence the whole Smackdown "OMG he gots thrown down da stairs while the cameraman conveniently was behind a door" angle. Hopefully they use it to really push Barrett the way they should.

Meanwhile, Brock retiring is a surprise, but not a huge one. He's had a bunch of health issues over the last few years, and he seems to be smart enough to know when to walk away rather than risk serious injury.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

729. Posted:

Ya, all kinda rumors of Brock Lesnar coming back to WWE and while I would love it I think it's highly unlikely. I think the only way he would do it is if he would only work TV tapings and Vince would never agree to that.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Splat

730. Posted:

I'm trying to get all the trophies in WWE 12 and I'm at 92% and need help. I need 5 people who have it on PS3 to download something I made and uploaded to the online Community Creations.

I went the easy way out and just made a finisher it's Tajiri's Poison Mist followed by his buzz-saw kick. I would greatly appreciate it and you don't have to keep it you can delete it after the download it will still count.

Just go to Community Creations and search keyword either my user name Splathew or Tajiri. I named it Rising Sun but like I said you can change or just delete it.

Thanks for any help.

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

731. Posted:

Brock Lesnar's standup is just terrible. When he goes against the UFC's elite strikers, he gets destroyed. And I was just starting to like the guy after he got a huge dose of humility.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

732. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Ya, all kinda rumors of Brock Lesnar coming back to WWE and while I would love it I think it's highly unlikely. I think the only way he would do it is if he would only work TV tapings and Vince would never agree to that.

That might be the reason he was included in WWE 12. I can see him coming back for maybe a Wrestlmania or something but I dont see him coming back full time. Maybe they will induct him into the Hall of Fame this year. I know that last year there were rumors flying around about a Taker/Lesnar fight at last years Wrestlemania when Taker and Lesnar meet in the back room of a UFC event but the upper management wouldnt ok it due to Lesnars contract.

But regardless I am sure they will be all kinds of rumors flying around on him returning to WWE heck I am sure TNA is even probably looking at him.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

733. Posted:

1/2/12

It Begins...

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

734. Posted:

Splat wrote:

1/2/12

It Begins...

I'm genuinely excited ... but if it turns out to be someone other than Jericho ...

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

735. Posted:

I dilike the fact there are no longer any wwe programs on regular tv. What's us average joes without cable supposed to do.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

736. Posted:

Smackdown is on Hulu, at least :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

737. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I dilike the fact there are no longer any wwe programs on regular tv. What's us average joes without cable supposed to do.

Find a friend that has cable? And it will only be worst come April when WWE launches WWE Network than for sure there wont be any chance for the WWE to be on regular TV.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

738. Posted:

I'm REALLY hoping Direct TV gets WWE Network...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

739. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I'm REALLY hoping Direct TV gets WWE Network...

You and I both.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

740. Posted:

I want it mainly for the rumored free PPVs thing to be quite honest. Especially since that will probably include Money in the Bank, which is rapidly becoming the new Summerslam.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!