Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,969

the_shpydar

My understanding regarding Orton is that he's had some back issues and needed to take some time, hence the whole Smackdown "OMG he gots thrown down da stairs while the cameraman conveniently was behind a door" angle. Hopefully they use it to really push Barrett the way they should.

Meanwhile, Brock retiring is a surprise, but not a huge one. He's had a bunch of health issues over the last few years, and he seems to be smart enough to know when to walk away rather than risk serious injury.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

Ya, all kinda rumors of Brock Lesnar coming back to WWE and while I would love it I think it's highly unlikely. I think the only way he would do it is if he would only work TV tapings and Vince would never agree to that.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Splat

I'm trying to get all the trophies in WWE 12 and I'm at 92% and need help. I need 5 people who have it on PS3 to download something I made and uploaded to the online Community Creations.

I went the easy way out and just made a finisher it's Tajiri's Poison Mist followed by his buzz-saw kick. I would greatly appreciate it and you don't have to keep it you can delete it after the download it will still count.

Just go to Community Creations and search keyword either my user name Splathew or Tajiri. I named it Rising Sun but like I said you can change or just delete it.

Thanks for any help.

SamuraiShyGuy

Brock Lesnar's standup is just terrible. When he goes against the UFC's elite strikers, he gets destroyed. And I was just starting to like the guy after he got a huge dose of humility.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Ya, all kinda rumors of Brock Lesnar coming back to WWE and while I would love it I think it's highly unlikely. I think the only way he would do it is if he would only work TV tapings and Vince would never agree to that.

That might be the reason he was included in WWE 12. I can see him coming back for maybe a Wrestlmania or something but I dont see him coming back full time. Maybe they will induct him into the Hall of Fame this year. I know that last year there were rumors flying around about a Taker/Lesnar fight at last years Wrestlemania when Taker and Lesnar meet in the back room of a UFC event but the upper management wouldnt ok it due to Lesnars contract.

But regardless I am sure they will be all kinds of rumors flying around on him returning to WWE heck I am sure TNA is even probably looking at him.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

1/2/12

It Begins...

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

1/2/12

It Begins...

I'm genuinely excited ... but if it turns out to be someone other than Jericho ...

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

shingi_70

I dilike the fact there are no longer any wwe programs on regular tv. What's us average joes without cable supposed to do.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

shingi_70 wrote:

I dilike the fact there are no longer any wwe programs on regular tv. What's us average joes without cable supposed to do.

Find a friend that has cable? And it will only be worst come April when WWE launches WWE Network than for sure there wont be any chance for the WWE to be on regular TV.

My Backlog

Splat

I'm REALLY hoping Direct TV gets WWE Network...

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

I'm REALLY hoping Direct TV gets WWE Network...

You and I both.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

kkslider5552000

I want it mainly for the rumored free PPVs thing to be quite honest. Especially since that will probably include Money in the Bank, which is rapidly becoming the new Summerslam.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

the_shpydar

JERICHO!

That was an intriguing segment — it became almost Kaufman-like at the end — and defintiely curious to see where they're going with it.

The Shpydarloggery

Tasuki

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I want it mainly for the rumored free PPVs thing to be quite honest. Especially since that will probably include Money in the Bank, which is rapidly becoming the new Summerslam.

From what I have read it will only be the "big 4" PPVs that will be free on the WWE Network which is Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

@the_shpydar: Yes its good to see him back I just hope that he goes back to his Y2J persona rather than the heel one he was doing a few years ago.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Retro_on_theGo

My cousin got to go to last week's Monday Night Raw. Chicago really hates Cena. D:
I used to watch wrestling every week, but now I've lost interest. Can't afford to spend 2 hours on the couch watching guys fight 2 times a week. I hear it's gotten better since I last watched though so I may try to get back into it.

sykotek

Untitled
:] ...heck yeah Jericho! I loved how the crowd was too stupid to really get into it. They were starting to boo him at the end, hahahaha, he's totally going back to being a heel. Perfect opportunity to destroy CM Punk for stealing his catchphrases!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

the_shpydar

Yeah, no doubt at all that he's going heel, and a Jericho vs Punk feud will be serious gold. Just as long as the writers stay far away from it and just let the two of them run wild.

The Shpydarloggery

Splat

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic