Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,959

theblackdragon

Anyone here ever heard of Botchamania? My husband and I have been watching all the videos straight through on YouTube off and on for the past week or two, lol... If you haven't, it's pretty much a showcase of botched moves (most are no-sells or hits that didn't land properly), but there's also plenty of random on-the-road stories, some drama, and just plain stupid stuff mixed in. it's turned me on to a side of wrestling that is pretty freakin' hilarious.

I'd link to it, but it's pretty NSFW (language mostly, though sometimes indecent exposure and/or extreme violence lol) and you guys can find it on your own if you're interested :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

The_Fox

@tbd
Yeah, the Botchamania videos are pretty sweet. There's something horrifying yet addictive about watching a guy miss a flying splash from the top rope and landing square on the concrete.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

@The_Fox: Not to mention that same flying splash (and everything else) being set to amazing video game music and remixes thereof, haha. sometimes the music really makes the clips that much more hilarious :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Splat

The two best wrestlers in the world Punk and Daniel Bryan are the champs of their brands... Good times.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

the_shpydar

Punk's opening promo on RAW really summed it all up. It's amazing both Bryan and Punk are holding the company's two top titles — not to mention that WWE has really gotten behind Ryder as well. Now if only they would get rid of Cole (or just stop having him play the hyper-annoying character that needs to interject his "heelness" constantly) ...

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I have to say I havent watched WWE for a few months now. Its nice to see other people champion other than Cena and Orton. The fact that neither of them are in the title picture shocked me. Oh and the return of Masked Kane yeeeeeeah. I might start watching it regularly now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

the_shpydar wrote:

Now if only they would get rid of Cole (or just stop having him play the hyper-annoying character that needs to interject his "heelness" constantly) ...

Cole and Booker both need to go (unless Booker can get his shiz together and stop stumbling over himself all the time while he calls a match). I want Edge to be a color commentator soooo bad; that would've been amazing if they'd'a had him do it when he was forced to retire.
i've probably said that before about Edge, but dammit it bears saying again u___u

BEST THREAD EVER

kkslider5552000

I have to assume WWE realizes what I realized a while ago. Outside of catching lightning in a bottle multiple times leading up to Wrestlemania this year, WWE will never be the cool mainstream number 1 thing ever again. So they're deciding to appeal to the fans who actually already watch the product to get the most money possible and hopefully this means they gain more fans then they lose.

still needs more tag team and divas doing something but you can't win them all I guess

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Splat

I do have to say that the WWE is atleast trying to get the tag team Div going. It still needs alot of work but atleast there is some effort being made. As for the Divas I give up... It is just pain full to watch.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Untitled

Tasuki

Finally got a chance to sit down and play WWE 12 and I have to say this game is alot better than the SDVSR series. I like the all the Legends they added especially Brock Lesnar. I do find it funny though that they included Lesnar with his current tattoos like the sword on his chest rather than using his looks without the sword tattoo when he was in the WWE.

The controls took a bit of time for me to get use to since for the past few years I have been playing SDVSR series. Other than that this is a nice refresh to WWE games that was badly needed.

My Backlog

Splat

Ya, the controls do take sometime getting used to but once you do I feel they are better than SD vs Raw.

Splat

Randy Orton hurt his back on this weeks SD taping and word on the street is he will more than likely miss a good amount of time.

Edited on by Splat

kcchiefsfan81

I got Royal Rumble tickets! Can't wait!

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

Nintendo Network ID: kcchiefsfan

y2josh

JJ1 wrote:

Awesome! Have fun!

y2josh

the_shredder

y2josh wrote:

JJ1 wrote:

Awesome! Have fun!

Thats great the royal rumble is always a fantastic match and event.

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... turtles.

theblackdragon

If we can not with the wishing bodily harm on these guys, that'd be swell. every last one of them puts their heart and soul into their job, whether you like the characters they play and their skill at wrestling or not, and to say that you'd rather see someone else hurt is a douche move — it'd be best if none of them got hurt.

definitely sucks to hear that about Orton; I've heard he's one of the safest wrestlers to be in the ring with. what happened?

@JJ1: congrats! the Royal Rumble is good times :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

Tasuki

JJ1 wrote:

Congrats!!!!. I went to The Bash back in 2009 and that was fantastic. I can only imagine going to the Royal Rumble. Have a great time.

My Backlog

the_shredder

theblackdragon wrote:

If we can not with the wishing bodily harm on these guys, that'd be swell. every last one of them puts their heart and soul into their job, whether you like the characters they play and their skill at wrestling or not, and to say that you'd rather see someone else hurt is a douche move — it'd be best if none of them got hurt.

definitely sucks to hear that about Orton; I've heard he's one of the safest wrestlers to be in the ring with. what happened?

@JJ1: congrats! the Royal Rumble is good times :3

from what i've heard orton has had a bad back for months, they tried giving him a lighter schedule but things came to a head at the smackdown tapings.

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... turtles.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic