General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,268

AuthorMessage

sykotek

681. Posted:

ToxieDogg wrote:

Whilst I also would've liked to have seen Jericho included, there's nothing wrong with that roster...it actually includes every wrestler who's currently active on both Raw and Smackdown and I can't think of anybody else who's currently active on any WWE show that isn't there that I think would be a worthwhile inclusion. Well, maybe Mean Gene Okurland from WWE Vintage Collection, but you can't have everything I suppose, lol.

Yea, maybe I'm just a tad bitter Jericho, who is my favorite, isn't in the game...I mean... how can you not have the first Undisputed Champion? Ridiculous! Anyways, from what I've heard around the internet, 12 is a fun title, very glitchy, but fun. I'm sure they'll patch things before long. Saw WWE All-Stars for 3DS in stores today...still wondering if that one is worth getting too...know that one has Jericho...

Speaking of Jericho, I heard rumors that this promo is hinting at his return on RAW 1/2/2012. Hopefully, he'll feud with the pretender to the title "Best in the World"

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

Splat

682. Posted:

For some reason Amazon hasn't even shipped my copy of WWE 12 yet...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

683. Posted:

It begins.

[Y]outube [2] [J]anuary

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Splat

684. Posted:

I'm saying it's Undertaker.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

685. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I'm saying it's Undertaker.

I have to agree it sounds alot like Undertaker more than Jericho.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

686. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

Yea, maybe I'm just a tad bitter Jericho, who is my favorite, isn't in the game...I mean... how can you not have the first Undisputed Champion? Ridiculous!

In the end its all up to Jericho if he wants to be included in the game. There also might be some legal issue that prevents him from being in the game like the one the was stopping Brock Lesnar from being in any WWE game till now.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

y2josh

687. Posted:

I think it is meant for Jericho, but they made it dark, just in case something happens and Jericho doesn't come back they can turn the lights out and back on and have someone knocked out in the ring by the "Undertaker"

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Splat

688. Posted:

Jericho has been trying to distance his self from wrestling for awhile now and he probably thought being in the game would just fuel the fire on rumors of his return. It sounds like his full focus as of late is going to his band Fozzy.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

689. Posted:

Yeah, Jericho has been implying that he's not coming back anytime soon (if at all), but he's been well-known for going full-on kayfabe when it comes to his returns to the ring or involvement with the biz.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho is a DLC character down the road, like they did with All-Stars.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

690. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Yeah, Jericho has been implying that he's not coming back anytime soon (if at all), but he's been well-known for going full-on kayfabe when it comes to his returns to the ring or involvement with the biz.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho is a DLC character down the road, like they did with All-Stars.

I have read in several places that Jericho will return to WWE when he can commit full time to wrestling.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Kage_88

691. Posted:

I seriously doubt the video teaser is Jericho... it's clearly Sting! Wait...Undertaker who?

Also:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/245543-report-more-details-on...

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Splat

692. Posted:

Has anyone played WWE 12 yet? I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

693. Posted:

I'm reminded every week that people should feel bad for watching Raw and not Smackdown.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

y2josh

694. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Has anyone played WWE 12 yet? I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail.

I have, I got mine the day of release in the mail amazingly. I have not played a WWE game since SVR08, but this is truly a great wrestling game. The story mode is pretty awesome so far. I like the story mode better than what's on TV right now. It feels like it's geared more towards the mid 20ish year olds, which i guess it should be since it's a video game and that's a major part of who buys them. The in ring controls are much better I think, except for the reversing of opponents attacks, that feels kind of cheap sometimes. They have went back to the buttons for grapple attacks and moving the left stick in a direction for a different attack. I like the game a lot. One of the best wrestling games ever in my eyes.

AuthorMessage

Splat

695. Posted:

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/john-morrisons-wwe-contract...

John Morrison’s WWE contract is believed to be up on November 29th. As I reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium on October 17th, while WWE offered Morrison a contract, he had little interested in re-signing.

AuthorMessage

sykotek

696. Posted:

I've read reports that both WWE 12 and All Stars for 3DS are both heavily glitched. Hopefully they'll get that patched up for you guys who own it soon. Here are some of the funnier videos I've come across.

Super Cena

Holding hands

Woo woo whoa

Sliding ladder

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

697. Posted:

Anyone else get the PS3 version of WWE '12 on here?

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

698. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

Anyone else get the PS3 version of WWE '12 on here?

I will probably be picking WWE 12 up this weekend but it will be for the Xbox 360 since I only own that and a Wii.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

y2josh

699. Posted:

Aww. I'm trying find someone to have some online matches with.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

700. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

Aww. I'm trying find someone to have some online matches with.

Dang sorry man but as I said I only have a Xbox and a Wii otherwise I would give you my info so we could have a match. Best of luck finding someone.

My Backlog