Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,959

y2josh

I think it is meant for Jericho, but they made it dark, just in case something happens and Jericho doesn't come back they can turn the lights out and back on and have someone knocked out in the ring by the "Undertaker"

y2josh

Splat

Jericho has been trying to distance his self from wrestling for awhile now and he probably thought being in the game would just fuel the fire on rumors of his return. It sounds like his full focus as of late is going to his band Fozzy.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

the_shpydar

Yeah, Jericho has been implying that he's not coming back anytime soon (if at all), but he's been well-known for going full-on kayfabe when it comes to his returns to the ring or involvement with the biz.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho is a DLC character down the road, like they did with All-Stars.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

Yeah, Jericho has been implying that he's not coming back anytime soon (if at all), but he's been well-known for going full-on kayfabe when it comes to his returns to the ring or involvement with the biz.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho is a DLC character down the road, like they did with All-Stars.

I have read in several places that Jericho will return to WWE when he can commit full time to wrestling.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

Has anyone played WWE 12 yet? I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail.

Edited on by Splat

kkslider5552000

I'm reminded every week that people should feel bad for watching Raw and not Smackdown.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

y2josh

Splat wrote:

Has anyone played WWE 12 yet? I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail.

I have, I got mine the day of release in the mail amazingly. I have not played a WWE game since SVR08, but this is truly a great wrestling game. The story mode is pretty awesome so far. I like the story mode better than what's on TV right now. It feels like it's geared more towards the mid 20ish year olds, which i guess it should be since it's a video game and that's a major part of who buys them. The in ring controls are much better I think, except for the reversing of opponents attacks, that feels kind of cheap sometimes. They have went back to the buttons for grapple attacks and moving the left stick in a direction for a different attack. I like the game a lot. One of the best wrestling games ever in my eyes.

y2josh

Splat

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/john-morrisons-wwe-contract...

John Morrison’s WWE contract is believed to be up on November 29th. As I reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium on October 17th, while WWE offered Morrison a contract, he had little interested in re-signing.

sykotek

I've read reports that both WWE 12 and All Stars for 3DS are both heavily glitched. Hopefully they'll get that patched up for you guys who own it soon. Here are some of the funnier videos I've come across.

Super Cena
[youtube:9K2t2AXUfBs]
Holding hands
[youtube:9KV65RcESDM]
Woo woo whoa
[youtube:gm3B3gpaxvs]
Sliding ladder
[youtube:giZ5CxZ3uXk]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

y2josh

Anyone else get the PS3 version of WWE '12 on here?

y2josh

Tasuki

y2josh wrote:

Anyone else get the PS3 version of WWE '12 on here?

I will probably be picking WWE 12 up this weekend but it will be for the Xbox 360 since I only own that and a Wii.

My Backlog

y2josh

Aww. I'm trying find someone to have some online matches with.

y2josh

Tasuki

y2josh wrote:

Aww. I'm trying find someone to have some online matches with.

Dang sorry man but as I said I only have a Xbox and a Wii otherwise I would give you my info so we could have a match. Best of luck finding someone.

My Backlog

y2josh

No problem, I hope you enjoy it. I have had a blast with it so far.

y2josh

Tasuki

From what I have read and seen I will. Just with Skyward Sword, SM3DL, and soon to be MK7 and WWE 12 I dont know how I am going to find time to play all these games. Too many games so little time.

My Backlog

Splat

I have WWE 12 on PS3 and like it for the most part. The controls are improved as well as the graphics but RTWM is a bit of a let down way to much backstage brawl crap. I pretty much only do WWE Universe which I love and editing stuff with is pretty much endless CAW,Moves,entrances,arenas ect.

My biggest beef with the game so far is the online server which is a joke as of now I can never get on and if I do I get kicked off pretty fast. I know I'm not the only one they have had major problems with it and are "supposed" to be working on it. It can't handle the amount of traffic they have been getting as of now. I did get online long enough to download a custom AJ Styles,Ric Flair,Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

I do recommend anyone that gets the game to buy the Fan Axxess DLC.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251971/wwe-12-fan-axxess--...

Fan Axxess is a special program that ensures you get our WWE '12 DLC that's to come, for a one-time single cost of $11.99 (US) on PSN or 960 MS points. One cost, one time, no strings, all post-launch DLC we release for WWE '12 over the coming months is yours. Fan Axxess pass gives you a total savings of approximately 25%, if you were planning on purchasing all of our DLC content. Our current DLC offerings announced are posted below, but here are a few more important reasons why Fan Axxess may be for you:

You can purchase each of the DLC items noted below individually for approximately $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points. You would save 25% with Fan Axxess at $11.99 (US) PSN or 960 MS points.

The Attribute Customizer and All Unlockables is included again this year with Fan Axxess or priced separately at $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

I purchased one of the Fan Axxess passes on one of the other WWE games I cant remember if it was SDVSR2011 or WWE All Stars but anyway its a great deal. When new DLC comes out you dont have to worry about looking for lose change in your couch cushions for a point card or having to run down to the store to get a point card you can just download it right away.

So looking forward to this game.

My Backlog

y2josh

@Splat: I haven't tried getting online to play at all other than putting in my online code included with the game. So, that's sad news

y2josh

Splat

Dolph Ziggler has been killing it lately. He needs to drop the US title and get in the main event picture.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic