Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,959

shingi_70

Splat wrote:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7124904

ESPN has posted the complete E:60 documentary special on Scott Hall on their official website

Sad and hard to watch...

Watched it this morning. The weird thing is Most wrestlers have some type of screwed up ending or death.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Splat

Scripted or not there is no denying what a hard life it is being in pro wrestling. Yes, they chose that life and yes the top guys are paid well to do so but it is one heck of a life style to say the least.

As a life long fan it's hard to hear about guys who I grew up watching dieing at a young age or being hooked on drugs. I truly hope and pray guys like Hall,Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy ect get the help they need before it's to late.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

the_shpydar

Johnny117 wrote:

Wrestling is fake pplz... (Sorry to break it to ya )

HOLY CRAP! NO WAY! YOU'RE LYING!
come on, he's gotten the point, let's not go there plz :3 — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

theblackdragon

Splat wrote:

I truly hope and pray guys like Hall,Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy ect get the help they need before it's to late.

me too, and damn — i hadn't realized Matt had gotten wrapped up in drugs like his bro. i hope he's doing well in rehab

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

I truly hope and pray guys like Hall,Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy ect get the help they need before it's to late.

me too, and damn — i hadn't realized Matt had gotten wrapped up in drugs like his bro.

Jeff's probably the better one at this point, which is incredibly sad.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

the_shpydar

kkslider5552000 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

me too, and damn — i hadn't realized Matt had gotten wrapped up in drugs like his bro.

Jeff's probably the better one at this point, which is incredibly sad.

Yeah, you know you're in a bad place when Jeff Hardy is the sensible one, who seems like he's (finally) getting his act together.

As for Hall, it really is sad. Especially since in his heyday he was one of the best performers out there, and knows the biz inside and out. If he could keep his act together, he'd be an invaluable part of any company that had him (not in the ring at this point, but working in the back with the younger talent, or handling some of the booking & storyline developments).

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

Daniel Bryan lost again? Shocker...

kkslider5552000

Splat wrote:

Daniel Bryan lost again? Shocker...

still 10000 times better than not being on tv for over a month

Splat

I'm getting really sick of WWE shoving Twitter down our throats. It seems like every two seconds Cole is saying something WWE related is trending on Twitter.

kkslider5552000

Splat wrote:

I'm getting really sick of WWE shoving Twitter down our throats. It seems like every two seconds Cole is saying something WWE related is trending on Twitter.

you can't blame them, they're using pop culture that's actually still relevent for once

Mr_Trill_281

lmao JusticeColde yeah it was nasty.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Splat

WWE has released Maryse.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

WWE has released Maryse.

I dont know but I think it would be more of a surprise if they didnt release anyone. Speaking of Divas looks like Gail Kim is back on TNA.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Splat wrote:

WWE has released Maryse.

No!

Not surprised; it was obvious they had no idea what to do with her, despite the fact that she's insanely hot and is actually fairly decent in the ring. Hope she shows up in TNA.

BTW, here is her tweet on the situation:
@maryse0uellet
"I'M OUT and sexier than ever! Thanks to all my fans, colleagues and @WWE Universe. Time to party! "Release" party tonight at @trousdale LA" and then "I'm Happy, I'm Smiling, and FREE, now it's time to get Naughty."

YAY!
/mind reels with impure thoughts

The Shpydarloggery

Splat

JusticeColde wrote:

Damn it WWE, Why do You fire the wrong ones?

She asked to be released.

Also I hope The Rock gives Kermit the frog a Rock Bottom tonight.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic