Posts 601 to 620 of 1,959

Splat

Mark Henry wins Cena loses good times.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

EvilRegal

Splat wrote:

Mark Henry wins Cena loses good times.

Not so good times that Punk was a main event jobber for the third straight PPV. They are just taking away every bit of momentum and push he was getting. With the focus on Miz/R-Truth, looks like he's about to fade back into the woodwork like before.

Could be worse, Hulk Cena could still be champ. He'll get a rematch now, though. This WAS Punk's rematch. What is with having a new champion at EVERY PPV? Was surprised (happily) Henry retained.

Oh, LOVED the return of old school Intercontinental Title. The prestige is back! Reminds me of when the likes of Macho Man, Honkey Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Curt Henning, Ultimate Warrior and Bret Hart held it. Best thing to happen to the title since Ric Flair held it

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Splat

I'm really hoping WWE Network won't be some kinda of special package like NFL Sunday ticket but I'm sure it will be...

There is talk of them airing some of their PPV's live on that channel.

Splat

Raw starting with a match instead of someone running their mouth for 20 mins nice.

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

Raw starting with a match instead of someone running their mouth for 20 mins nice.

Agreed. Though i would have appreciated it more if i wasn't so insanely bored by Randy Orton at this point.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

kkslider5552000

the_shpydar wrote:

Splat wrote:

Agreed. Though i would have appreciated it more if i wasn't so insanely bored by Randy Orton at this point.

yeah, who'd want to watch a guaranteed good match?

if it was an Orton promo, that'd be a different story...

Ok, Punk losing isn't bad. Punk losing and NOT CUTTING PROMOS is a bad idea. Do one or the other at least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Splat

Sheamus killed Ziggler with the Bro Kick.

sykotek

Untitled
Always brings a smile to my face.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

JusticeColde

Splat wrote:

There is talk of them airing some of their PPV's live on that channel.

The big 4 only at this point.
Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series & Royal Rumble all for free with WWE Network for just $10-$20 a month, as they are saying at this point in time.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Tasuki

The only thing I dont like about the WWE Network is that they will probably bundled in with a bunch of other channels that I dont want or watch instead of adding it to a current bundle and the fact that I will probably have to pay more to upgrade the package I already have just for one channel.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

Sounds like The Great Khali might be done with WWE and I for one hope it's true. He is easily my least favorite wrestler and one of the worst in ring workers I have ever seen.

y2josh

My fondest memory of the Great Khali
[youtube:WArJUAQ5HIA]

See ya, playa!
Untitled

y2josh

Tasuki

The thing with the Great Khali was that they put him on top waaaay to fast instead of building him up. I mean he made his debut in a feud with the Undertaker and shortly after that he was World Heavyweight Champion. After that though they just didnt know what to do with him I mean that Kiss cam angle just made him look like a joke. Now it seemed that they were going to start using him more with a whole Khali/Mark Henry feud which personally I would have loved but now it appears that that will be another phantom oh it never happened storyline due to Khali's departure.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

I agree that Khali is horrible in-ring, but i think he could have a place with the company in some sort of role, such as an enforcer for a competant in-ring worker, or as a "special attraction" of some sort. While i don't think the two are truly comparable, Andre was also extremely limited in-ring, but the way he was used and booked worked perfectly for his limited ability back in the day.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

kkslider5552000

I actually really liked his World championship run, but that's almost exclusively because of how flawlessly it was booked.

also, I know Daniel Bryan is supposed to be an underdog and not win all the time or suddenly be a big deal but it isn't like him winning a lot and even winning against upper midcard/main eventers would convince me, or anyone else, that it's more likely he'll actually win the World title at Wrestlemania, so I fail to see the point of not having him win matches. At least have the guy who is gonna be in the World championship match at Wrestlemania look somewhat like an equal to a Christian or a Sheamus. Speaking of Sheamus btw, as much as I desperately don't want any more world title changes before Wrestlemania (as world title changes completely stopped mattering when Orton and Cena were trading the belt every month a couple of years ago), I could somewhat forgive it if it means we get that Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan match we never got last time.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Splat

Even tho the match will end up being a train wreak I still like the Show and Henry feud. At the very least it gets Orton out of the title picture for a week or two. Also AJ Lee not having a match tonight makes me sad... I'm so in love with her. I know she had a match on Superstars and actually won for change but still.

Splat

There are rumors that Brock "Freaking" Lesnar is going to be in WWE 12 the video game... I for one HOPE it's true.

"HERE COMES THE PAIN"

The roster is shaping up nicely.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

Edited on by Splat

Mr_Trill_281

lesnar is comeing back to raw they say hope he do..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic