Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,961 to 1,969 of 1,969

kkslider5552000

I watched half of the Bray Wyatt documentary they put out, plan to watch the rest soon enough. There's honestly no other wrestler I'd have watched a documentary for, or to be exact, would be such a priority that I would sit down to start to watch a 2 hour one when it came out.

I've never been more affected by any sort of celebrity death so I kinda wanted to watch it for closure but apparently it has a teaser at the end? I know why its there but also just inherently...what? Huh? They made a documentary on a guy who died and it has a teaser for storylines.

I almost feel like that should be wildly offensive but its honestly too funny, and again, in context, I get it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NintendoByNature

Very happy with the outcome of this weekends wrestlemania. Rhodes finally did it.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

The only match that actually bothered me was rollins/McIntyre. Mostly because the ending.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

While I am glad that Cody finally got his moment, I didn't like that they threw in Cena and Taker. Other then that it was a nice ending to his journey so far in WWE.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki it was a little outta left field, but I kinda enjoyed it. And having everyone in thr ring at the end was really cool.

NintendoByNature

jump

I thought the cameos on night two's main event were the best use of legends in WWE for ages. They have always been bad at using these old timers who go in the ring to nearly kill each other (Taker vs Goldberg), embarrass themselves (Brothers Of Destruction vs DX) or feed them the current roster (Goldberg vs Fiend) and they were still doing it a few months ago with CM Punk who's been almost constantly injured for years (this is a real danger, if someone injured picks up their opponent they can drop them on their head when their body gives) and letting The Rock have the main event of 'mania out of nowhere so some run ins to make the match fair square and pop the crowd was cool.

Night one was a bit meh, Ripley vs Becky and Sami vs Gunther was good but everyone else was fine to rubbish. The main event didn't need to be that long could have been a case of less is more and tease of the future, especially if some of that time was given to other matches which a lot felt rushed. Night two was great and lived up to what you'd expect from 'mania.

I'm looking forward to how Drew is gonna murder Priest for the title in Scotland and the crowd is gonna love it!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

kkslider5552000

Weirdly I thought Mania cemented that I'm just more into AEW now. Because this show ruled, but its still too late for me to be fully invested in all of what WWE is doing anymore, despite it being better than most of what I watched of WWE in the past. If this isn't gonna make me wanna regularly watch the shows again, nothing will.

But it was awesome. Very much like Mania 30 where it was far more about the occasion than the match quality (though the average match quality was good, at worst, so honestly better than Mania 30), but the occasion was so gigantic and well presented that it didn't matter. I am surprised they went so far with all the title switches though, I thought they would've saved some more for later.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MsJubilee

Night 1 was pretty fun as well. I highly enjoyed watching The Rock be such a jerk. The guy was a menace. It's his best role yet.

Ishow's appearance stole night 2 for me. It was the funniest thing I had seen all day—especially the aftermath with him wearing a neck brace.

I want to add Logan Paul is talented like he was born to wrestle.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic