General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,277

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

321. Posted:

I bet we'll see him on next week's RAW, even if it's maybe just as a run-in at the end of the show where he lays out Cena or something.

Meanwhile, after the Vince-Cena promo last night (which was okay, not great but decent) i'm getting a sickening feeling that we're going to see a "Montreal-screwjob revisited" moment, but i really hope i'm wrong. Ideally, i'd love to see Punk beat Cena, and then they can have one of the MitB winners come out and cash in, "saving" the title for Vince and the WWE.

And Zack Ryder was on RAW! For 10 seconds to say his catchphrase! And nothing else! :|

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

322. Posted:

The whole "Your Fired" if you lose to Cena pretty much insured that Cena is going to win but my goodness do I want to see Punk win.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Splat

323. Posted:

No offense to any TNA fans but I think it's pretty bad and hard to watch. I have been trying to give it a chance the last few weeks or so but it's just a poorly run show. They have a pretty talented roster but no direction what so ever or any idea how to use anyone.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

324. Posted:

@Splat: I havent watched it in a few years. The last time I watched it was when TNA Impact was on Mondays night. I heard that Mick Foley left cause he didnt like the direction the company was going. Truth be told right now I am just disgusted with the wrestling world. What are called the "Top" wrestling companies, WWE and TNA are both going down fast it seems to me. They both seem like they have no direction and dont know what to do. Truth be told we need someone like Paul Haymen to come around and scare the **** out of WWE and TNA like he did to WWE and WCW with ECW back in the 90's.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Splat

325. Posted:

I agree WWE isn't really hitting home runs either outside of a few good things here and there (CM Punk) the whole wrestling business has really dropped off.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

326. Posted:

@Splat: Yeah I admit the CM Punk angle is good but IF he is leaving whats going to happen? If what CM Punk said is true than it should have opened WWE's eyes as to how their employees feel, I mean right before that they had Chavo who was a long time WWE employee leave. Quite honestly I feel exactly how CM Punk said he did. I am soooo tired of seeing John Cena champ all the time while others like Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre are never used like they should be.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

327. Posted:

Some way, I don't even knowing if he's really going to leave after that.

Who knows, maybe he re-signed and will begin a new feud with one of the people he dissed in his promo, Triple H.

Then again, this is just thought. Colt Cabana said Punk was getting tired so I'd understand why he'd leave the 'E.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

328. Posted:

Punk is leaving after the 17th. But it's likely a Jericho-type leave, as in they just didn't re-up his contract (by mutual agreement), and he'll likely be back after he takes some time off to re-charge.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

329. Posted:

Insider rumors are going around saying that Cena is injured and is getting a break soon, Looks like this is turning into a toss-up Cena match.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, today.
300 games and counting
Follow for... eh.

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

Splat

330. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Punk is leaving after the 17th. But it's likely a Jericho-type leave, as in they just didn't re-up his contract (by mutual agreement), and he'll likely be back after he takes some time off to re-charge.

I could see that WWE's schedule is down right brutal and the only time they get time off is if they are hurt for real or they take a break when their deal is up.

Vince is notorious for not giving guys time off unless they are guys like Undertaker,HBK,HHH ect.

CM Punk's promo/shoot might have been planned but I believe he meant every word of it the guy is fed up with the way things are going in the WWE and I don't blame him.

AuthorMessage

Splat

331. Posted:

"Perk #1 you will bring back the WWE Ice Cream Bars." ~ CM Punk

The man couldn't be any more awesome.

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

332. Posted:

Man, another gold segment thanks to Punk.

And yes, the ice cream bars comment was awesome. "I just made you a million dollars in ice cream sales!" :D

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

333. Posted:

I have to agree it is pretty good cause of Punk. I am almost tempted to get Money in the Bank this Sunday just to see how it unfolds. Either that or I just may go to the local Sports Bar and have me some wings and a few cold ones while I watch. :D

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

334. Posted:

So I know WWE has discontinued ECW but they dont even count the ECW title reigns anymore? The reason I ask is cause when they were talking about Christian they mentioned that he was a one time World Heavyweight champ but they didnt say anything about his ECW title reign.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

335. Posted:

who cares about Christian's utterly forgettable heel turn? Daniel Bryan!

Honestly, Daniel Bryan will likely never be a legit draw for the WWE ever (I hate to admit it), even if WWE does everything it can to change that, but that was pretty awesome. Even if I'm totally expecting Rhodes to beat him for the briefcase at Summerslam (I was expecting that to happen anyway, but with R-Truth winning and than losing to Morrison)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

336. Posted:

OMG I am shocked that Daniel Bryan didnt cash in his M.I.B. after that beating that Christian took. It would have been easy for Bryan to just roll Christian into the ring and pin him for the title. Kinda disappointed he didnt.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

y2josh

337. Posted:

I was too Tasuki. Main Event at MITB was AWESOME!!! Only CM Punk's part of it though.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

338. Posted:

Yep the Cena/Punk fight stole the show. Truthfully its been awhile since I was that pumped about a PPV main event. I am wondering now though if this title angle with CM Punk is just a story line for them to redesign the WWE Title. I mean they have redesigned the Tag Team titles a bit ago and they have had the spinner belt forever now.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

y2josh

339. Posted:

I think it's all a work to make CM Punk the next Austin like figure and Attitude Era 2.0 begins. After Punk takes a break, they make a new belt and then he returns saying he's the rightful champion in time for Survivor Series (I can dream)

y2josh

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

340. Posted:

So I havent seen Taker around since WM. Did he retire or something and I missed it?

My Backlog