Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 151 to 170 of 1,960

y2josh

No doubt Splat. There were a lot of Cena fans there though. Not many booing him. I bought one of his foam hands, so I can't say much about not liking him lol. I don't like him, but I've always wanted to buy a foam hand at a live event and thats the only kind they had

y2josh

Splat

I don't dislike Cena but he isn't one of my favorites either.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Sylverstone

andyutd97 wrote:

Splat wrote:

andyutd97 wrote:

Wrestlings Fake. Sorry but someone had to ruin your childhood :/

So are TV shows and movies but I bet you watch them.

Touche. I always watch football and I bet you know how fake that is :/

Yeah... Those guys could win Oscars for the dives they take.

Anyways... is anyone here convinced by R-Truth's heel turn so far?

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Splat

I'm not a big R-Truth fan that said I do like him better as a heel but I feel his promos are not very good and go on way to long.

The_Fox

@sykotek
Best rickroll ever!

Regarding R-Truth, I think he's decent enough in the ring but I just don't think he has the personality to be a marketable heel. I see him doing a short lived feud before being buried and repackaged a few months later.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

kkslider5552000

The_Fox wrote:

Regarding R-Truth, I think he's decent enough in the ring but I just don't think he has the personality to be a marketable heel. I see him doing a short lived feud before being buried and repackaged a few months later.

I have pretty much the opposite opinion. At least in WWE, I can't remember him even having a good match but his personality as a heel is hilarious and awesome. (marketable = irrelevent to me)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

y2josh

Marketable = very relevant to the WWE. That's where they make there money. That's why it's PG. The kiddo's parents buy the stuff.

y2josh

the_shpydar

I liked R-Truth better when he was Ron "The Truth" Killings, but i absolutely hated his happy-rapping WWE character; I loved when Cole would trash that stupid rapping entrance every week. I'm happy they finally turned him heel, and i think he could work well as an upper-midcard leader, but yeah, but he won't be selling out any arenas in a PG-WWE, because they can't really let him go full-tilt. The smoking bit was good, as was his beatdown of Morrison (thanks in large part to the fact that JR was on commentary, and he really put it all over in that solid, credible way that only he can). But at this stage, no one's buying him as truly credible main-event/heavyweight championship material.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

I wasn't the biggest Martin fan on Tough Enough but seeing him go out like that was pretty weak.

As for AJ I kinda feel bad for him I feel like the trainers are blaming him for everything I really don't think it was his fault Christina got hurt.

Sylverstone

Splat wrote:

I wasn't the biggest Martin fan on Tough Enough but seeing him go out like that was pretty weak.

As for AJ I kinda feel bad for him I feel like the trainers are blaming him for everything I really don't think it was his fault Christina got hurt.

I felt sad about Martin leaving due to injury. Warmed my heart that Austin thought he was indeed Tough Enough. As for AJ and Christina.... well, I can't say anything but wow.

Follow directions, no botch.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

so if you had told me a few months ago that R-Truth and Rey would be feuding and both would cut a good promo on the same show (with one cutting great promos all the time), I would have laughed at you.

Funny how things work.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

Yeah, that totally sucked for Martin. I was wondering what was going to happen with him, since he seemed to be arguably the strongest overall, but the show wasn't focusing on him as much as you'd expect. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him get signed to a developmental deal withFCW or the next season (assuming there is one, which i imagine there will be) of Tough Enough.

With the AJ thing, from what we saw so far, it looks like the trainers looked at it that he got the spot wrong, so Christina had to compensate to try and avoid a bad botch, which led to the bad landing. I don't think he really had anything to do with Martin's injury though, i think they were just going hard and Martin twisted the wrong way; just one of those things that unfortunately happens.

It's interesting how much they're playing up injuries and conditioning throughout the season. I guess they're really trying to point out the physical, "don't try this at home, you'll mess yourself up" aspect of the business.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

y2josh

the_shpydar wrote:

It's interesting how much they're playing up injuries and conditioning throughout the season. I guess they're really trying to point out the physical, "don't try this at home, you'll mess yourself up" aspect of the business.

It's working. I don't think I will be performing a double ax handle if I ever have the oppurtunity. I'll just go for the flying elbow drop, ooooo yeah, feel the madness!

y2josh

Splat

The movie "That's What I Am" with Randy Orton is now on Netflix on DVD or stream.

y2josh

WWE Smackdown tv taping in Lexington at Rupp Arena. Tickets go on sale at 10 AM EST. WWELIVE is the presale code.

y2josh

Splat

Just watched "That's What I Am" and it is actually a pretty decent movie with more depth to it then any other WWE Film I have seen.

That said if you are going to watch in just for Randy Orton don't blink or you will miss him.

WolfRamHeart

I just read about it Reala. It truly is heartbreaking news. I used to watch Macho Man Randy Savage wrestle when I was a kid. He was always one of my favorites. RIP Randy Savage.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic