Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,969

ashlyquin

Samoa Joe will probably stay in NXT until Survivor Series then make his way to the main roster. He can still Indy dates like NJPW and/or ROH but I doubt he can do TNA.

Seth Rollins is a good champ but we NEED to see the rise of "The Age of Ambrose". Him becoming champ will GREATLY improve the main event scene for the next year as Roman continues his rise.... THEN you mix in the soon to be retuning Brock Lesnar..... AND you have Rusev, Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Shemus, Cena, Orton, Big Show and the other mid carders..... AND the tag team scene is MASSIVELY deep with PTP, Lucha Dragons, Cesaro/Kidd, The Ascension, Harper/Rowan, New Day....and somewhere is this STRONG Divas division that just needs the right booking.... WWE is on the verge of their NEXT great era.......

By WrestleMania next year, the company is in a STRONG position for the future...... HHH and Stephanie are on fire right now....

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

i heard they are taking NXT on the road full time by next year , so WWE is gonna have 3 touring shows. Its a good thing they didnt went the piggyback on smackdown route like before.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tasuki

ELI-ASH wrote:

i heard they are taking NXT on the road full time by next year , so WWE is gonna have 3 touring shows. Its a good thing they didnt went the piggyback on smackdown route like before.

Yeah I know NXT is coming to my neck of the woods here soon, not sure when exactly.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Oh my. I honestly have no words right now. One of the greatest of all time; he will be missed.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ELI-ASH

RIP Dusty Im sure hes getting funky like a monkey in heaven...

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

Oh my. I honestly have no words right now. One of the greatest of all time; he will be missed.

I know what you mean, my roommate told me first and I didn't believe her, even when I looked it up on WWE.com I still didnt.

My Backlog

larry_koopa

RIP Piper. You will be missed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey dedicates her UFC 190 bout to Piper tomorrow night.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

the_shpydar

Wh...
What.
WAT.
No no no no no.
No. No.
Oh no no no no no.
I ... Roddy was probably my favorite of all time since i was a kid. This is like finding out your favorite uncle died.
I too am totally going to watch They Live.
Effing hell.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

bezerker99

Is They Live on Netflix? Amazingly, I have not seen that movie. I will check to see....

In the meantime, I am playing some WCW/nWo Revenge in Hot Rod's memory.

Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

Tasuki

@bezerker99: I know a few months ago They Live was on Netflix, but I am not sure if they removed it. I have it on DVD so I only saw it when it was recommended to me by Netflix so I didn't keep an eye on it.

My Backlog

bezerker99

@Tasuki I just checked and it's not on Netflix, at least not at the current moment. I definitely want to see this film at some point and will now be looking online for a possible used copy.

Tasuki

@bezerker99: Ah ok. I think I got my copy for less then 10 but that was awhile ago.

I read one of the best tweets ever. Beth Phoenix Twitted "If Heaven is all out of bubblegum we are all in trouble." That brought a smile to my face.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic