General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,258

AuthorMessage

VoodooTrumpet

1,221. Posted:

I imagine someone else will pick up TNA considering they have a weekly audience of over a million, primarily in the coveted 18-30 male demographic.

Personally I watch Impact every week, along with their PPVs, and only WWE PPVs. I find that Raw is incredibly dull and the vast majority of their non-PPV matches suck (along with most of the matches on their PPVs too to be fair...)

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Twitter: creepyorcool

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,222. Posted:

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,223. Posted:

Not sure if you guys heard both Prince Devitt & KENTA are officially in WWE.
http://www.wwe.com/videos/japanese-star-kenta-officially-sign...
http://www.wwe.com/videos/fergal-devitt-speaks-to-renee-young...
I know WWE doesn't have the best track record with asian wrestlers but with KENTA its gonna be different since casual fans are already familiar with his style. He had some epic fights again'st Daniel Bryan and also CM Punk blatantly rip off most of his moves(KENTA created the GTS for instance)

I can see Devitt haveing some good matches with Neville & Sammi

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,224. Posted:

Isn't Fergal Devitt the guy that does the super awesome face patins? I hope they can let him keep that in WWE.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,225. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Yup thats him. after bryan got sign Devitt sorta became the next top wrestler yet to be signed by WWE. Its great to seem him finally get his chance.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

1,226. Posted:

Anyone manage to watch the new Paul Heyman dvd?

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,227. Posted:

An interesting development ...

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/alberto-del-rio-released-26553840

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

KingCreezy

1,228. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

An interesting development ...

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/alberto-del-rio-released-26553840

The rumor right now is that he had words with a member of WWE's social media department and slapped him/her.

KingCreezy

Nintendo Network ID: kingcreezy

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,229. Posted:

So who's watching Summerslam? anyone? Bueller?

just watched Bray beat Jericho (dammit, not the singing again... barfffff). too bad, Jericho's jacket seemed extra snazzy tonight.

and how 'bout that lumberjack match? it ended predictably, but it was fun to watch Seth get his butt kicked all around the arena, as well as Bo dumped over a barrier and Gold/Stardust go after Corporate Kane for interfering. fun fun fun for everyone :3

my feed's a little behind, and i missed the kickoff match, but right now they're going into the brie/steph match. yawn...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

1,230. Posted:

Brie v. Steph was pretty good, mainly because of Steph's work effort.
But Reigns v. Orton is meh.

Entertainment, today.
300 games and counting
Follow for... eh.

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,231. Posted:

meh, not a fan of the brie vs steph ending. too soon after the shield breakup — yeah, we all probably knew the bellas wouldn't really be a tag team anymore no matter how tonight turned out, but it didn't need to happen like that. sigh.

that kick to H's face was pretty sweet though :3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

1,232. Posted:

Can I just say how much I miss the Attitude Era??

Nothing against the current roster as I know there is a lot of talent there, but the crowds are just so quiet and don't seem to care anymore. You just don't see pops like Stone Cold and The Rock got on a weekly basis 15 years ago. Even Hogan coming out at the end of Raw last week barely got a reaction. Sad.

Give me the Austin-McMahon feud or the Ministry of Darkness any day of the week over this current stuff.

I've been a gamer my whole life. I've owned every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii U, though I spend most of my gaming time with my PS3. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I love arcade-style racing games. My all-time favourite non-Nintendo game is DmC. Yes, really.

AuthorMessage

Excep7ional

1,233. Posted:

That Brock Lesnar fight though, lmao

Excep7ional

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,234. Posted:

Wow I really enjoyed this years Summer Slam. The Rollins/Ambrose fight was my favorite but I also liked the Wyatt/Jericho and Reigns/Orton matches as well. Especially loved seeing Lesnar destroy Cena. Eat, Sleep, Conquer indeed.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,235. Posted:

are you kidding? Cena didn't even put up a fight. He looked dazed throughout most of the match. I don't mind him losing, but ffs at least try to make it believable. and you wanna talk 'five moves of doom', how many german suplexes was that, anyway? what a boring match to end with.

in all seriousness, where can they go with the belts now? seth's MitB is useless against Lesnar, and Reigns, love him to death, but is he really the man capable of stopping the monster that took down the Undertaker on his own home turf, a feat attempted by the best in the biz twenty-one times before him as well as the monster who freakin' suplexed cena like 16 times over in one match and turned his own F5 against him?

not to mention Lesnar can't cut a promo to save his life — the man just can't act — and also, he hasn't been a regular wrestler since his return. only PPVs and the occasional trot-out-the-meat moment while Heyman waxes loquacious and someone tries something stupid. are we really to expect that the unified heavyweight champ will wrestle only PPVs now, or is he just gonna gradually pound everyone in that locker room into an unsightly pulp?

i really think the writers have made a grievous error with this Lesnar push. the only thing that can save us now is either an injury, a miracle, or Lesnar vs HHH (because seriously, The Authority trumps everything nowadays... always a plan B and all that).

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,236. Posted:

@theblackdragon: I think this will is going to be one of those decisions that blows up in the authority's face. They think that Lesnar will help them cause they gave him a title shot lol. They wont be able to control him, he will run amok for awhile causing them to make a deal with some face to take care of Lesnar.

Honestly the WWE kinda screwed themselves by having Lesnar beat Taker cause if you think of it how will it look to Taker's rep if he couldn't beat Lesnar and then someone comes along and beats Lesnar like Cena?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,237. Posted:

@theblackdragon Daniel Bryan obviously but since its still not clear when he will return you could say Roman is plan B

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,238. Posted:

@ELI-ASH: it'd be like David and Goliath though, one good suplex and he'd be dead in the water. remember, Cena has F5'd Big Show in the past and dumped him over the ropes singlehandedly more than once back in his heyday. Taker is also a pretty big guy and has consistently held his own against other large wrestlers. somehow i can't see DB as ruthless or dangerous enough to take on Lesnar the way they're hyping him now, and coming back from a major injury, it'd be like throwing away all that expensive surgery and rehab time they've invested in him to have it be spoiled by one too-rough move. it'd be like throwing a chihuahua in with a rottweiler or something, so i'd class that under 'miracle', lol.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,239. Posted:

@theblackdragon
brock vs bryan was the original plan for summerslam actually but since bryan got injured Cena took his spot. In both cases I assume Brock would have won the belt.

Brock beat taker so i dont see him facing any of the heels in the roster unless someone turns.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,240. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@theblackdragon
brock vs bryan was the original plan for summerslam actually but since bryan got injured Cena took his spot. In both cases I assume Brock would have won the belt.

i know, and i reiterate: DB beating Brock to get the belts off of him would fall into the 'it'd take a miracle' category, lol :3

BEST THREAD EVER