Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,969

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Not to take away from the UW talk but I just saw this pic and love it.

Untitled

I love it and yet it is so true. I dont know much about Paige and I haven't seen Bryan in action for awhile before WM XXX but the tag team division for sure with the Wyatt's and Shield alone.

Edit: Sorry man but I had to steal it for my profile pic.

I hope you dont mind.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

If anyone is interested they are going to be doing a Warrior tribute show on WWE Network in like 5 mins. Yeah sorry about the late notice I just found out about it.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

That quote from Warrior from RAW this past Monday was what I immediately thought of upon hearing the news of his death. It's almost like he had a premonition that his time was up.

There hasn't yet been any official determination of cause of death, but reports are that he collapsed in a hotel parking lot while walking to his car. Some witnesses reported seeing him clutch at his chest before collapsing, and the early thoughts are that he had a massive coronary. Such a shame for him to go at such a young age.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I have seen on some sites that he was complaining about pains during the HoF ceremony and again on RAW, so maybe in a way he had an idea that he didn't have long to live.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

Not to take away from the UW talk but I just saw this pic and love it.

Untitled

I love it and yet it is so true. I dont know much about Paige and I haven't seen Bryan in action for awhile before WM XXX but the tag team division for sure with the Wyatt's and Shield alone.

Edit: Sorry man but I had to steal it for my profile pic.

I hope you dont mind.

No I don't mind at all haha. As for Bryan I think he is the best in ring working on the roster the only person that came close was Punk before he left.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

the_shpydar

This week's RAW really did feel like the beginning of a new era. Bryan as champ, Paige coming in and winning the Diva title, Cesaro getting a push, Alexander Rusev in action, Wade Barrett in action, vignettes for Adam Rose and Bo Dallas (Bray Wyatt's brother in real life — they are both sons of Mike Rotunda AKA the great IRS), The Wyatts and The Shield as full-fledged superstars ... it gives me hope that WWE is really turning a corner and looking towards the future. Even putting Randy and Batista together as a potential tag team of destruction was good booking.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

I drove in Wrestlemania traffic. Does this count for anything?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tasuki

@the_shpydar: I couldn't agree more. Let me tell you (brother) I haven't been this excited for WWE in a long time (at least 2 years) and now I can't wait to see Smackdown on Friday.

Also Bray is Blackkack Mulligan's Grandson and Barry Windham is his Uncle who he is named after Windham Rotunda is his birth name.

@Unca_Lz: So I take it you were in the Big Easy then.

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

During Ultimate Warrior hall of fame speech he was about to say something but changed his mind right away. I wonder if he was gonna say something about his health?

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

I waited all week to see Pagie on NXT rocking both titles and she wasn't even on. Having her come out and then AJ interrupting her would have been a perfect way to kick off a rivalry.

ELI-ASH

@Splat I think the NXT tapings are far apart from the main shows. Like when they did the arrival show the next 3 episodes after that it was the same crowd.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Mr_Trill_281

n.f.l bills player Shawne Merriman join wwe WOW...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

7th_lutz

the_shpydar wrote:

That quote from Warrior from RAW this past Monday was what I immediately thought of upon hearing the news of his death. It's almost like he had a premonition that his time was up.

There hasn't yet been any official determination of cause of death, but reports are that he collapsed in a hotel parking lot while walking to his car. Some witnesses reported seeing him clutch at his chest before collapsing, and the early thoughts are that he had a massive coronary. Such a shame for him to go at such a young age.

The Ultimate Warrior years ago thought he was going to die in his 50's when he was only 37 because of his family history of heart problems. His dad died at the age of 57 and his grandfather died at the age of 52.

7th_lutz

Splat

Cesaro with The Neutralizer on The Big Show. Freak...

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap Sting has officially signed with WWE. No, it's real this time.

Normal I would be excited about this but it's probably a legend's contract like Nash, Hogan, Austin etc. meaning that he probably wont have matches but just make random appearances. The last few years hes been plagued with injuries and his last few matches in TNA weren't all that great to be honest.

My Backlog

Splat

#ThankYouWarrior

Tasuki

Wow what a Raw. The Wyatt/Cena set up for Extreme Rules to Wade Barrett's match to the return of Evolution. Freakin sweet, I loved it. What happens when you give a member of one of the most power factions in WWE control of the WWE?

My Backlog

SM4SHshorts

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and was surprised to see a topic dedicated to pro wrestling! Anyway, I've got a blog about pro wrestling (predominantly the WWE), and would really appreciate it if you all had a look. The details can be found in my sig. You may have come across them before via WrestlingNewsSource.com, as I upload my articles on their site too.
I appreciate the support, many thanks!

Follow @SM4SHshorts on Instagram – the Super Smash Bros. 4 community channel for fun and original replay edits and general content. Send your clips to [email protected] for a chance to have them edited and featured!

Nintendo Network ID: SM4SHshorts | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic