Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,959

ELI-ASH

I think any1 who follows NXT has been waiting for Paige for awhile.

Out of all the things they changed about Rusev his finisher wasnt. The camel clutch is so overused.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Sorry for the double post but I just had to point this out

Splat wrote:

I'm digging NXT... I had watched it some in the pasted but plan on watching it alot more now that I have the Network. It's got a small venue independent vibe that I have always liked. Paige needs to be on RAW asap. The Divas Div desperately needs a makeover.

@Splat: Looks like someone had the same idea as you.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy I love me some Paige. I'm pretty pumped for NXT this week. I want to see Paige rocking both the NXT woman's title and the Divas.

AJ showing up would be awesome.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Tasuki

Just finished watching Main Event. Another great match between the Wyatt's and The Shield.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ELI-ASH

I heard Prince Devitt is officially done with New Japan. Its safe to say hes signing with WWE. In TNA he would just be wasted in the X-division.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tasuki

ELI-ASH wrote:

I heard Prince Devitt is officially done with New Japan. Its safe to say hes signing with WWE. In TNA he would just be wasted in the X-division.

No guarantee that he is going to sign with WWE, there are other promotions out there then just WWE and TNA. And who knows TNA could make him a better offer then WWE if he chooses to go looking.

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

@Tasuki TNA would probably bearly match what hes been making in New Japan(#2 promotion in the world). In WWE he'll be making much more.

the_shpydar

I'd be surprised if he goes to WWE. Remember, WWE's new policy is that ALL talent (regardless of experience level) has to go through their training facility when signing with the company — I don't see him doing that.

Besides, WWE wouldn't know what to do with him, and they're more than stocked with talent now. They don't need to bring in "outsiders".

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I also read that Jeff Jarrett has started another promotion called Global Force Wrestling since he has pretty much lost all control of TNA. Anyone else hear of that?

My Backlog

Tasuki

WTF??? Warrior died? Wow I can say I am shocked. Still my thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and fans.

My Backlog

Mr_Trill_281

R.I.P warrior ty for everthing you did in wwf...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ELI-ASH

Oh man that is some shocking sad news. I wonder what the cause was.

@Tasuki Yes i heard of it,the few things thats known about Jarretts new promotion is the name,its gonna air in CMT in 2015 and that Toby Keith is gonna be the financial backer. I can see AJ Styles jumping on board but he recently just got Devitts job with New Japan.

@the_shpydar A few weeks ago he was in talks with WWE about possibly signing,that same week he was seeing in a TNA event. So yea whoever it is hes definitely signing with either company.

Splat

The kid in me is crushed about Warrior.

RIP

Tasuki

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

The Ultimate Warrior was just on the hall of fame awards show on saturday. How did he die?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

They haven't released any info yet. However TMZ said that the collapsed outside of a hotel in Arizona walking to his car with his wife but they are the only ones saying that so take it with a grain of salt.

My Backlog

Splat

Untitled

The_Fox

I found a lot of James Hellwig's political views repellant but the man was a legend and I remember him fondly in his Ultimate Warrior character. Also, dying suddenly right in front of his wife like that.....that's pretty rough.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Splat

Not to take away from the UW talk but I just saw this pic and love it.

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic