General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,277

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,021. Posted:

I made Bryans new shirt as best i could in crossing...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,022. Posted:

I liked HHH pulling out some old school "Cerebral Assassin" on DB last night. GAME ON!

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,023. Posted:

Man I have been watching a bunch of the old ECW PPVs on the WWE Network with my son (He was born right before the original ECW went bankrupt and I only really watched WCW and WWF back then) and I have to say I am really enjoying it. I love the fact that it is not what WWE is or was at that time. The fact that they aren't in a big arena don't have the big budget that WCW and WWE has is really neat. I think due to that the wrestling is alot better. Even though I have seen some of them like RVD, Tazz the Dudleys in the WWE they just seemed different back then if that makes sense. So far I watched their first PPV Barely Legal and one other one that I don't remember the name of but I plan on watching a whole lot more. I am really really enjoying this it's really a shame that they aren't around anymore. Looking forward to watching another one tonight.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,024. Posted:

@Tasuki Oh trust me they try,every few years they have like an 'ECW reunion" show but it just never draws . The majority of the guys are just too old.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

MikeLove

1,025. Posted:

Heat Wave '98 is an all time classic ECW PPV!

MikeLove

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,026. Posted:

@ELI-ASH: Oh I have seen a few, I have seen the TNA one they did a few years ago then of course WWE had one right before they relaunched ECW but yeah you are right. Still though you would think they would be younger guys that would do that kind of wrestling.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,027. Posted:

@Tasuki well in terms of hardcore wrestling the promotion "CZW" has those but its not the same as ECW's. in CZW they take it up a level with light tubes,glass, in some early shows they used a weed wacker as a weapon.
WWE's Dean Ambrose wrestled for CZW.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,028. Posted:

@Tasuki - I don't have WWE Network but if they have any RVD vs Jerry Lynn ECW matches they are awesome...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,029. Posted:

@Splat: I am sure they do, they have every ECW PPV both from before WWE owned them to the one that when WWE bought them out.

So far I have to say my favorite are the RVD and Sabu matches and I also like Taz's matches too.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

KevTastic84

1,030. Posted:

Cool, didn't realise there was a wrestling forum in here. Woo Woo Woo

..and Plumbings our game.... New Nintendo vids coming soon on my youtube www.youtube.com/kevtastic

Nintendo Network ID: kevtastic84 | Twitter: kevtastic84

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,031. Posted:

For classic ECW match-ups, I highly recommend you check out any and all Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri matches. Awesomeness.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,032. Posted:

Well I watched ECW Heatweave 98 last night and man what a show that was. I especially liked the Taz VS Bam Bam Bigelow match such a great match. The Dudley Boyz in the Dudley street fight was really good too. Going to watch some more tonight for sure just not sure which one.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,033. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I watched ECW Heatweave 98 last night and man what a show that was. I especially liked the Taz VS Bam Bam Bigelow match such a great match. The Dudley Boyz in the Dudley street fight was really good too. Going to watch some more tonight for sure just not sure which one.

Yeah, Taz in ECW was awesome. People that only know the WWE version missed out. The Dudley Boyz on the other hand have been great every where they have been.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,034. Posted:

@Splat: Yeah by the time Taz came to WWE his career was pretty much over due to his stacking injuries. I remember seeing in have a few matches in WWE usually against Jerry Lawler but nothing as good as his matches were in ECW.

Yeah I totally agree with the Dudley Boyz heck that was one of the reason I would tune into TNA, but since they broke them up I stopped watching it. Heck I don't even think Devon is with TNA anymore.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,035. Posted:

I love The Shield!

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,036. Posted:

I understand keeping bryan off tv to sell his "injury" but hes still doing house shows;in fact the night before raw he was in a steel cage match against Kane way to keep kayfabe WWE...

In other news i heard Kevin Steen went to a WWE tryout. Im hoping he gets sign ,Kevin is just amazing on the mic and hes a good wrestler too.Also if you guys are familiar with 'Sami Zayn",Kevin happens to be his tag team partner.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

1,037. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

I understand keeping bryan off tv to sell his "injury" but hes still doing house shows;in fact the night before raw he was in a steel cage match against Kane way to keep kayfabe WWE...

In other news i heard Kevin Steen went to a WWE tryout. Im hoping he gets sign ,Kevin is just amazing on the mic and hes a good wrestler too.Also if you guys are familiar with 'Sami Zayn",Kevin happens to be his tag team partner.

House shows don't really have much of an impact on storyline's though, in a sense storyline wise they don't exist, except on the rare occasions if there is a title change or they have to address an injury.

For instance, when Cena had an injury in a match with Wade Barrett during a steel cage match at a house show, it occurred right after the RAW where CM Punk attacked Cena with a chair, the next week, both Wade and Punk argued who gave Cena the injury.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,038. Posted:

So I just read that Scott Hall will be going into the WWE Hall of Fame of course it will be under the Razor Ramon name.

Also been watching alot of ECW on the WWE Network lol I am totally hooked. I watched the Tazz VS Sabu Unification Match at Living Dangerously 98 I think it was and my gosh what a match. Probably the best one I have seen in a long time. @the_shpydar: I also cause a Super Crazy and Tajiri match as well and that was a great match as well.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

1,039. Posted:

Edited on by dizzy_boy

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,040. Posted:

I got WWE Network. :)