Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,969

ELI-ASH

@Tasuki well in terms of hardcore wrestling the promotion "CZW" has those but its not the same as ECW's. in CZW they take it up a level with light tubes,glass, in some early shows they used a weed wacker as a weapon.
WWE's Dean Ambrose wrestled for CZW.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

@Tasuki - I don't have WWE Network but if they have any RVD vs Jerry Lynn ECW matches they are awesome...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Tasuki

@Splat: I am sure they do, they have every ECW PPV both from before WWE owned them to the one that when WWE bought them out.

So far I have to say my favorite are the RVD and Sabu matches and I also like Taz's matches too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

KevTastic84

Cool, didn't realise there was a wrestling forum in here. Woo Woo Woo

..and Plumbings our game.... https://youtu.be/Vxj_ARoHiu4 Black Arrow Game Talk Episode One is now Live

Nintendo Network ID: kevtastic84 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

For classic ECW match-ups, I highly recommend you check out any and all Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri matches. Awesomeness.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

Well I watched ECW Heatweave 98 last night and man what a show that was. I especially liked the Taz VS Bam Bam Bigelow match such a great match. The Dudley Boyz in the Dudley street fight was really good too. Going to watch some more tonight for sure just not sure which one.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Well I watched ECW Heatweave 98 last night and man what a show that was. I especially liked the Taz VS Bam Bam Bigelow match such a great match. The Dudley Boyz in the Dudley street fight was really good too. Going to watch some more tonight for sure just not sure which one.

Yeah, Taz in ECW was awesome. People that only know the WWE version missed out. The Dudley Boyz on the other hand have been great every where they have been.

Tasuki

@Splat: Yeah by the time Taz came to WWE his career was pretty much over due to his stacking injuries. I remember seeing in have a few matches in WWE usually against Jerry Lawler but nothing as good as his matches were in ECW.

Yeah I totally agree with the Dudley Boyz heck that was one of the reason I would tune into TNA, but since they broke them up I stopped watching it. Heck I don't even think Devon is with TNA anymore.

My Backlog

Splat

I love The Shield!

ELI-ASH

I understand keeping bryan off tv to sell his "injury" but hes still doing house shows;in fact the night before raw he was in a steel cage match against Kane way to keep kayfabe WWE...

In other news i heard Kevin Steen went to a WWE tryout. Im hoping he gets sign ,Kevin is just amazing on the mic and hes a good wrestler too.Also if you guys are familiar with 'Sami Zayn",Kevin happens to be his tag team partner.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MoogleMuffins

ELI-ASH wrote:

I understand keeping bryan off tv to sell his "injury" but hes still doing house shows;in fact the night before raw he was in a steel cage match against Kane way to keep kayfabe WWE...

In other news i heard Kevin Steen went to a WWE tryout. Im hoping he gets sign ,Kevin is just amazing on the mic and hes a good wrestler too.Also if you guys are familiar with 'Sami Zayn",Kevin happens to be his tag team partner.

House shows don't really have much of an impact on storyline's though, in a sense storyline wise they don't exist, except on the rare occasions if there is a title change or they have to address an injury.

For instance, when Cena had an injury in a match with Wade Barrett during a steel cage match at a house show, it occurred right after the RAW where CM Punk attacked Cena with a chair, the next week, both Wade and Punk argued who gave Cena the injury.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Tasuki

So I just read that Scott Hall will be going into the WWE Hall of Fame of course it will be under the Razor Ramon name.

Also been watching alot of ECW on the WWE Network lol I am totally hooked. I watched the Tazz VS Sabu Unification Match at Living Dangerously 98 I think it was and my gosh what a match. Probably the best one I have seen in a long time. @the_shpydar: I also cause a Super Crazy and Tajiri match as well and that was a great match as well.

My Backlog

Splat

I got WWE Network.

Tasuki

@Splat: WOOOOOOOOO!!! Lol. I honestly think it's worth every penny. I mean $10 a month for all those classic matches and every PPV. I can't see how that is a bad deal. I can say I have got my money's worth of it this month alone and that is just from watching ECW PPVs lol. I am sure you are going to enjoy it.

My Backlog

Splat

Yeah, I plan on watching some ECW PPV's real soon. I haven't had the time to really check it out like I want to so I have only watched a little bit of NXT to make sure it was working on my PC and PS3. All good so far...

Ryno

I originally was going to post this awesome unique item from ebay but now I hear about this WWE Network? I don't really watch it now but I would love to go back and watch the 90's stuff again. So can you just chose to watch whatever even you would like or what? ??

Untitled
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWF-Jake-THE-SNAKE-Roberts-Super-Wres...

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Ryno: To an extent. For the most part from what I have seen they have every single WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV. The have a big selection of Monday Night Raws and Smackdowns and some more WWE TV shows. I honestly dont know what ones besides Raw and Smackdown cause I have been watching alot of the PPVs. I know a few of the Raw episodes aren't on there to watch (not sure why maybe it has to do with some kind of legal thing or not) but pretty much everything is there. I also didnt see any WCW Nitro shows either but I dont know they might be adding those later on.

My Backlog

Ryno

@Tasuki: Thanks a lot guys, I just signed up.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic