Forums

Topic: Worst Cartoon you seen

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

HilbertIsRad

One show that nobody has mentioned, I think so, Back at the Barnyard.

Terrible show, terrible animation, annoying characters.

Also I remember there would be a good show scheduled at a time, and then Nick would go, "ok let's change it", and then Back at the Barnyard would replace it.

A terrible show overall.

I'll post my friend code once I have a better team ready for Pokemon X, for battling.

CaviarMeths

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

So what is School Days about anyway? it honestly can't possibly be that bad.

The first couple episodes are just innocuous romance. Standard love triangle stuff. It just goes from bad to worse though, full of characters with no redeeming qualities, and then has the most WTF ending ever.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

mystman12

Disney XD isn't sexist, it's just plain stupid. (Plus, if they do only have a bunch if shows about extreme boys or whatever, wouldn't that just be saying that boys only like horrible TV shows and that girls don't?) I can't believe they would move Wander to that channel though, that's horrible, but I guess they wanted to put a good show on there. Plus, I don't get XD. Lucky for me, I didn't care for that show that much, and Gravity Falls is still safe from XD exclusivity. (Except the stupid fact that season 2 episode 2 will premier on XD first.) Finally, that Disney XD Llama is about the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. It was obviously made to haunt people's nightmares until they start watching XD on a regular basis.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

NavySpheal

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

It's sad that MLP continues to overshadow every other show the Hub Network has made.

MLP sucks and it's fanbase is 95% creepers and 5% 7 year old girls and below that the show is made for. It's sad. FYI, don't criticize the show on certain cites like Cheeseburger.com.

I agree with ya, but man, that fan base sure is feisty. I'd be careful saying that pretty much ANYWHERE than NL.

I once said I thought this show was for 5 year old girls, and my inbox was never the same.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

StarBoy91

@mystman12 - oh, it's not just Disney XD that has horrible programs, I assure you; 'cause last I checked Disney Channel has dumb programs too. Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana, both bad shows with one thing in common: poor role models towards little impressionable girls. But those two are in the past; there is a bad show that I think is just worse in that it tries to be "adult" but fails resulting in it becoming "childish": Jessie. I've seen some episodes of it, and I just could not fathom it being a kids' program, with lines of dialogue that that are used as an excuse to swear while at the same time not (if that makes sense) or saying something border-on risky but "hiding" that 'cause "heh-heh-heh it's funny". Examples are "Hey, Emma, ready to kick some asteroid?" ("heh-heh-heh, it's funny 'cause she said the A word in a kids' program"), "She's a pain in the Ashram." ("heh-heh-heh, it's funny 'cause it sounded like the Indian Boy said the A word"), "NOOOOOOOOO! They killed Kenny!" ("heh-heh-heh, it's funny 'cause he indirectly referenced South Park... why the hell would he want to do that?"), "I don't know, this is more confusing than Inception." ("heh-heh-heh, it's funny 'cause a little girl referenced a film that's not for her age group") and here's my personal favorite: "We totally need to youthanize you! / WHAT?? =O" ("heh-heh-heh heh-heh-heh, it's funny 'cause she's a blonde who doesn't realize that she sounded like she said she was going to mercy-kill him, heh-heh-heh heh-heh-heh... at least the butler was fully aware of what the real word actually meant"). And when I say "personal favorite" I of course mean a line in a kids' program that makes me feel enraged that they used a crass and tasteless way of sneaking the word "euthanize" in a show aimed at younger kids, the writers should be ashamed of themselves (as if kids know what the word means). RAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! There is one episode where they openly reference The Room, "You're tearing me apart!" (okay, if you're going to reference one of the most so bad it's good movies of all time, is a kids' show really a good place to do it?) That's another bad thing about some kids' sitcoms (or this one in particular); they try to go "adult" but fail. They fail. Debby Ryan, you really went from The Suite Life on Deck to this? You really went from a character who's got a lot of dignity and personality to a main character who falls in the "pathetic and clumsy" stereotype (I don't care if the character's not from New York, how does that justify an awkward and poorly-told "fish out of water" story)?

I haven't seen the Disney XD Llama, but I'll take your word for it (I no longer watch Disney XD or Disney Channel as of several months ago; I watch the episodes of Wander Over Yonder on Tumblr).

To each their own

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

HilbertIsRad

Also SONIC X looks like crap....Shiny plastic art with amateur animation...there's barely any animation to begin with, with it's pathetic low frame rate. i've noticed this has been a trend with a lot of anime and western cartoons these days. Shiny plastic artificial lifeless artwork with over use of unatural shading combined with choppy low frame rates is an absolute eye sore....I might as well be reading a comic.

Sonic X aired 10 years ago, it's not really a modern anime.

Edited on by HilbertIsRad

I'll post my friend code once I have a better team ready for Pokemon X, for battling.

Drobotic

I forgot about some other selections:
Monsters vs. Aliens-This show takes everything from the film and throws it out a door and shoots at it until it's barely recognizable.I'm not kidding with this one.Let me start by talking about the characters.Susan was,for the most part,the main protagonist of the film and we saw her struggle with dealing with being turned into a giant,hulking monster and being treated like one.In the end she accepts being "Ginormica" and decides to be a monster and protect the world(or something).You know what they did to her in the show?They made her a superhero.Not joking.We went through all of Susan's struggles and were happy when she triumphed over becoming a monster,only for her to be able to change size at will.Another character I'd like to talk about is B.O.B.He gets WAY too much attention.Seriously,he's worse than Olaf from Frozen and he got his own freakin' song!Oh,and you know what the president of the U.S. does AFTER aliens threatened to destroy the Earth and demolished the Golden Gate Bridge?He lets aliens into the military base(which is called Area Fifty something).Three to be exact.The president goes from being a serious,yet sometimes goofy leader and gets dumbed down.The aliens are uninteresting.There's a lot of stupid episodes that are devoid of emotion and only focus on silly,stupid stuff that kids would apparently like.It's just a horrible cartoon no one should watch.Ever.
Robot and Monster-It's funny how a great and original cartoon such as Dan Vs. gets canceled and this piece of garbage was still allowed to air.I tried it.But it was just flat-out horrible.The characters are generic and boring.Cartoon violence is overused for "comedy".There's this one little robot man whose body is only a head and legs and he DOES NOT STOP YELLING FOR ONE SECOND IN THE SHOW.It's not funny.It's just dumb.Also,the main characters,who are given the horrible and generic names of Robot and Monster,are ridiculous.We've all seen it before.Robot is the man with a plan who can do great things that no one appreciates and has an older brother who picks on him(His family is horrible in general.I wouldn't be surprised if a kid whose parents neglected them was offended or even saddened by how Robot's brother and mother treat him).Then there's Monster,who is always happy and sees the good in the world.That's really all Monster's character has to it.Overall,this show is bad,generic,and unfunny.
I'll probably post more later when I can think of more bad cartoons.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Kyloctopus

I've never been a fan of Fairly Odd Parents, but at least the first few seasons were decent. Today, I believe it do be a travesty of a show, that just follows the trend of other bad cartoons by being random for the sake of random, with a boatload of yelling. The main characters' voices get more irritating the longer they go on, and they keep on jumping sharks in order to stay "hip". I question how this lasted for 10 years. At least the new Spongebob episodes give me a chuckle every once and a while, this is just endless trash.
I watched 2 shorts of Lucas Bros. Moving Co and hated it almost immediatly. It tries to be a 90's "black" comedy but fails to be worthwhile or funny.
I also hated season 4 and 5 of Total Drama, but a big reason was because of the very noticeable dip of quality from the excellent season 3.

Gamecubed wrote:

A lot of (but not all) Canadian made cartoons suck. If you're Canadian, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. Some of those really stupid Canadian/French cartoons that aired on Teletoon and YTV, and you groaned whenever they came on.

Come to think of it, I can add plenty of Canadian shows on to here, but I'll rather go with the popular American ones than rant on such terrible crap no one has heard of or even manage to get on their fancy satelite boxes (Except for Total Drama, as I mentioned earlier and Johnny Test).

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.