Forums

Topic: World of Goo for $00.01

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

metakirbyknight

2DBoy is celebrating WoG's 1 year anniversary by selling World of Goo for whatever price you want! Go buy it for a penny 'cause you already own the Wii version. It ends tomorrow so hurry!

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

invmat

and where can I buy it?

invmat

Vendetta

invmat wrote:

and where can I buy it?

Here.

Would be great if all those who played without paying would give a buck or two.

Vendetta

Vendetta wrote:

invmat wrote:

and where can I buy it?

Here.

Yes, it would, but they are pirates, and they won't.

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

invmat

I feel robbed when I see such things, I paid €15,- for it on Wiiware while I could have gotten it for $0,01.
It's the same as Tales of Monkey Island, the 1st chapter was completely free for 1 day, while other people paid for it.

invmat

Philip_J_Reed

metakirbyknight wrote:

Vendetta wrote:

invmat wrote:

and where can I buy it?

Here.

That's true. Which is why I rebought it for the PC, just to send a few dollars their way (and to play around with the user-created levels!). I also sent a few copies off for friends. I figure I'm making up for a few of the pirates out there, and I have no problem financing 2d Boy's next project a dollar at a time.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Vendetta

Yeah, MKK, I know... just sayin' is all...

Invmat, best I can tell, the special offer doesn't apply to the WiiWare version - which, in my opinion, is the most naturally controlled and enjoyable. I bought and gifted this game at least a half-dozen times, and I don't feel robbed in the least.

Vendetta

edhe

I just paid 2.83 English pounds. It was a bit confusing as the standard currency was $.

I'm glad I had some money in my paypal.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

metakirbyknight

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

metakirbyknight wrote:

Vendetta wrote:

invmat wrote:

and where can I buy it?

Here.

That's true. Which is why I rebought it for the PC, just to send a few dollars their way (and to play around with the user-created levels!). I also sent a few copies off for friends. I figure I'm making up for a few of the pirates out there, and I have no problem financing 2d Boy's next project a dollar at a time.

And the next project is WoG for iPhone.

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

Link6694

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

metakirbyknight wrote:

Vendetta wrote:

invmat wrote:

and where can I buy it?

Here.

So is this going to be my Bday present from you??

You going to get this for my B-day?? jk

Edited on by Link6694

Wii would like to review! :P

StarBoy91

Wow. One cent? Someone's pulling the wool over our eyes, right? ...right? Or is it just me?

To each their own

OldBoy

Thanks for this.Payed a penny for it and have been playing it for the past hour and a half!! Cool game,It's even managed to distract me from Fallout 3 ,which at the minute is no small miracle (just ask my family ).Now I feel guilty paying so little
I think I'm gonna buy it on Wiiware now as they seem like talented developers and as such should be supported.They'll have to wait till I get paid though

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

iphys

Thanks a bunch! I paid $2, because I already have the Wii version, so I figured that was about what it's worth to have an extra copy for my computer.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.