Forums

Topic: Will the Real lz2009 Please Stand Up?

Posts 81 to 86 of 86

V8_Ninja

This is officially the weirdest thread ever. No question about it.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

James

Yet another topic taken over with you two aimlessly babbling between yourselves. I had such high hopes for this thread, too...

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

You hate fire! You hate fire! You hate fire!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

See? No one can be me but me

Grrrrrrr....

You win this round, Legend of Zelda 2009, but you have yet to win the war, or some other cliche saying meaning roughly the same thing, like "This isn't over!".

goes to change signature

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

Yet another topic taken over with you two aimlessly babbling between yourselves. I had such high hopes for this thread, too...

I'm only trying to prove my point that I'm the real Lz. There can be no fakes!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Prosody wrote:

I'm sure you did, Prosody. Sorry, couldn't resist myself, I was bored and thought maybe the forums could use something completely idiotic to liven up a little...I think the last time I actually had a good idea was before birth.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Stands up And now the real Lz has revealed himself!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.