Forums

Topic: Will the Real lz2009 Please Stand Up?

Posts 41 to 60 of 86

StarBoy91

@Ravage - I've seen the movie a few years ago in high school. I thought it was good.

To each their own

Ravage

Yay!

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

theblackdragon

Ravage wrote:

Aw man, and here I thought there was someone who has seen more than just that "I am Spartacus" part.

we had to watch the entire movie in like sixth grade for social studies/world history, lol... it was really good, but the end (after the funny 'I am Spartacus' part) was depressing.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

warioswoods

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

warioswoods wrote:

That depends on what the meaning of the word "Iz" is.

I nominate this post for Clinton Library status.

Few realize Clinton is a profound Heideggerean.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Noire

Terranigma wrote:

No comment from lz yet. Interesting...

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I created lz in some odd laboratory experiment gone wrong (it's happened before), and that he's the Hyde to my Jekyl (or visa versa, depending on your view). Now that I've realized that he and I are the same person, I've quashed him in my mind and he won't come out. However, I'm having trouble remembering if that's the case, and I don't have long periods of forgetfulness...

Very interesting.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

I shall summon lz from the Golden Sun-related heavens, and if he doesn't abide to being summoned, then he gets no experience points from me.

To each their own

JayArr

Hold the phone, Toblerone.

Isn't there some unwritten rule, "What happens in chat, stays in chat."?

.....or more appropriaely....."Keep it in the rubber room."

With all due respect Feenie. Does silly chat drama really belong on the forums?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Noire

JayArr wrote:

With all due respect Feenie. Does silly chat drama really belong on the forums?

sigh

None of this was meant to be taken seriously. It was meant as a joke, a completely random joke that I felt some people might get a kick out of, so I made a thread about it to see what would happen. However, if it hasn't been received that way, I can certainly get rid of it. I have no problems, even though I'll prolly save it to my computer because it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Forgive me for any problems this thread might have caused.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

I forgive you, Feenie. You've done no harm.

To each their own

JayArr

Oh.... It was funny! You just sounded so serious. O_o

Sorry. Please carry on........

Noire

JayArr wrote:

Oh.... It was funny! You just sounded so serious. O_o

Sorry. Please carry on........

I tend to play my part much too convincingly, sorry... ^ _ ^;;; It's the dramatist inside of me, wanting to break free. Anyways, it needed to be somewhat convincing though, so that lz's reaction would be genuine instead of contrived, and therefore the most hilarious part of the thread. And of course, he never even showed up to the big party I threw him. That's just like him, but I'll save that for another time and place...

Edited on by Noire

JayArr

You were very convincing Feenie. I'll admit I was a little frightened.........

......because......... I've been analyzing yor post tendencies and patterns.....and after months of reaserch and data anaylisis I have determined.......you are appox. a 6'2, 215 lb. male......yes, I said male. Which would make an angry you quite the formidable foe.

Jusy saying.....

Noire

JayArr wrote:

.......you are appox. a 6'2, 215 lb. male......yes, I said male.

Ahh! How did you know?! That's my best-kept secret evar! I've buried it so deep within the recesses of my mind that even I didn't know it was there!

Amazing.

JayArr

lol

Science my freind. .......I could also tell you tbd's bra size.........no, better not. :3

Noire

JayArr wrote:

Science my freind. .......I could also tell you tbd's bra size.........no, better not. :3

I am appalled and intruiged that you would even mention that! Yes, it might be the teensiest bit tactful not to reveal that over teh interwebs...

Please don't headshot me, Sniper Wolf, I'm only joking...

LzWinky

What the h3ll? I've been gone for one....two? days and this is what happened?! Sorry guys, yesterday and Friday were quite busy days for me, so that's why I wasn't here.

I'm the REAL lz! There ain't any other like me!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.