Forums

Topic: Will the Real lz2009 Please Stand Up?

Posts 1 to 20 of 85

Noire

Please stand up, please stand up, etc.

Anyways, it seems no one has any idea who you are anymore, man, so this is a place for you to stand up, and such. Tell the world who you really are, that you have a real identity apart from my own. 'Cause, you know, if you don't stand up, the prophecy in my signature will come true, my sockpuppet, my cute little sockpuppet that I loved so much until you took over my life and I disposed of you.

And from what I know about you, I don't think you want to be forever known as Feenie's Sockpuppet.

END TRANSMISSION

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Flandy

her names iz

Flandy

JayArr

what is this I don't even

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Noire

Do you see what you've done, lz? Mass confusion on the boards; no one has a clue what's going on. So tell us yourself: who are you really?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

What?? lz is not real???
Everything I know is wrong!!!
[curls into fetal position at realization]

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

What?? lz is not real???
Everything I know is wrong!!!
[curls into fetal position at realization]

I would not be so quick to jump to that conclusion, StarBoy. lz himself has yet to enter this thread and tell his side of the story. Once he's done that, then we can figure out how to move forward.

Noire

To end the confusion, let me tell you a story, a little story about late-night NL chat, circa 12 hours ago...

We were discussing sockpuppets, and I mentioned in jest that lz was a sockpuppet of mine. Right after my announcement, lz himself (or another disguised as him) entered the chat, and delivered a flawless performance pointing to me being his malevolent puppetmaster. It has not ceased to confuse the living hell out of me and of everyone else I've told this story to. I'm fairly convinced that I myself am not actually lz, but until he stands up and proves it, he's doomed to forever be my footwear marionette.

So I ask again, will the real lz please stand up?

Edited on by Noire

The_Fox

Did I just stumble into some weird sub/dom thread on NL?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Popyman

Man, I love you two. I don't even know why.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

what is this I don't even

Seconded, though anyone who's been in voice-chat with lz knows he's really a ceiling fan, and not any sockpuppet of Feenie's. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

warioswoods

That depends on what the meaning of the word "Iz" is.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Cheezy

PhoenixSage wrote:

To end the confusion, let me tell you a story, a little story about late-night NL chat, circa 12 hours ago...

We were discussing sockpuppets, and I mentioned in jest that lz was a sockpuppet of mine. Right after my announcement, lz himself (or another disguised as him) entered the chat, and delivered a flawless performance pointing to me being his malevolent puppetmaster. It has not ceased to confuse the living hell out of me and of everyone else I've told this story to. I'm fairly convinced that I myself am not actually lz, but until he stands up and proves it, he's doomed to forever be my footwear marionette.

So I ask again, will the real lz please stand up?

Uhh...sock puppets? What's the big deal? Is this some kind of joke?

Who Are You?

hobbes

@TBD: Don't forget Lz also sounds like Squidworth in voice chat as well.

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

RandomWiiPlayer

MetalMario wrote:

EYE WENT TO COLLEGE

I F***ING KNEW IT!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

theblackdragon

@hobbes: i wonder if it has to do with having multiple appendages? i mean, ceiling fans are kinda like five-armed squids, if you have
Untitled
IMAGINAAAAATION

it's funny if you've seen that episode, lol...

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

Cheezy wrote:

Uhh...sock puppets?

Untitled

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.