Forums

Topic: Will Santa Claus ever die if so who will be next as the Christmas Character delivering gifts?

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

FOREST_RANGER

JadeGirl wrote:

Lol, haha XD.

But to the children they think he is real so how should we tell them who is and if your good he will come. I mean he is very old so, do you guys think we need someone els to deliver the gifts to our children and change from Santa to something els when they catch us putting the gifts around the tree?

I remember when I was small I would ask how old was Santa and my parents could not come up with anything

Eh, just tell 'em that Santa's immortal >: )P

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

MercifulLemon7

The next santa will be a robot jk.

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SmallTall

Untitled

in bed.

3DS Friend Code
FC:0216-0809-0375

SuperSpank

Rensch wrote:

Wiggler_Kart_7 wrote:

The next character will be......
Untitled
SINTERKLAAS!
(You people do know that he was first, right?)

Sinterklaas is the real one. America ripped us off and incoporated him with christmas. At least Sinterklaas has a holiday named after him that he doesn't have to share with Jesus.

Santa Claus is a corruption of the Dutch word 'Sinterklaas', which is a corruption of 'Sint Nicolaas', which is Dutch for St. Nicholas. There are some more differences with Santa Claus, though. Sinterklaas is like a bisshop and still looks like that, even though the holiday itself has become secular over the years. Instead of a sled with reindeer, Sinterklaas has a white horse. He lives in Spain for some reason and arrives by steamboat. At least the weather is a lot better than on the North Pole.

And he puts gifts in your shoe instead of socks.
And the chimney part is just copy-paste.
Oh well, let them have fun with their fake Rippoff
In 3 Years they will have a horror movie about him.

Edited on by SuperSpank

I ca vind party hay

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Well yeah us Americans cleaned him up nice for you guys and made him not look all old and haggard and pissed off like in that picture. You want something children will love, not be afraid of. Could you imagine waking up and seeing that pale white dude under a mane of fur as a child? That sure would give me nightmares.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The_Fox

I've looked into the future and have seen the next Santa:

Untitled

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

komicturtle

He should be dead now. He's been eating cookies and milk in 2billion+ homes... for years...

komicturtle

Rensch

The_Fox wrote:

I've looked into the future and have seen the next Santa:

Untitled

Haha! Futurama is awesome!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Reala

Wow turns out he's been dead nearly 12 years now

Untitled

Reala

Tare

I think Santa Claus is a time lord, and just regenerates whenever he feels the need too.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Shining-Void

Mario is fat enough to be santa clause. Just a little hair die...

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.