Forums

Topic: Will Pauline Ever Return?

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

Aviator

Peach is the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom.
Daisy is the Princes of Sarasaland.
Pauline is Pauline.

Isn't that what matters?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

TeeJay

What we need is a game starring Luigi where Daisy is the damsel in distress. Forget Pauline.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chris720

Luigi saves Daisy? Like it. :3

@TBD Yeah, it really doesn't. Just that the theory of a Mario Timeline from some YouTube video has got cemented in my brain lol.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Tj92 wrote:

What we need is a game starring Daisy where Luigi is the damsel in distress. Forget Pauline.

Fixed that for you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

What we need is a game starring Daisy where Luigi is the damsel in distress. Forget Pauline.

That would actually be very interesting!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

sykotek

I don't know if its been already suggested, but I think Pauline should return as a villain and team up with Bowser. She could have her own vertical auto-scrolling stage where you need to jump over...er... kicked Spinys. She could take revenge on Mario who dumped her to live in the Mushroom Kingdom. She could also be the reason Bowser always escapes...and be the stepmom of the Koopa Kids! ...all you'd need to do is frizz up her hair a bit and add darker eyeshadow...maybe give her an evil smile...

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Eel

sykotek wrote:

I don't know if its been already suggested, but I think Pauline should return as a villain and team up with Bowser. She could have her own vertical auto-scrolling stage where you need to jump over...er... kicked Spinys. She could take revenge on Mario who dumped her to live in the Mushroom Kingdom. She could also be the reason Bowser always escapes...and be the stepmom of the Koopa Kids! ...all you'd need to do is frizz up her hair a bit and add darker eyeshadow...maybe give her an evil smile...

According to the recent Mario vs DK games, Mario and Pauline share a very good friendship, she is a (apparently wealthy) normal female human living in either the mario version of "real" world or the mushroom kingdom (most likely the real world; notice how she usually appears on industrial, modern cities).
The only way i see Pauline as a villain would be her getting possessed or brainwashed by a greater evil. (Yay for overused plot twists!)

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

xDemon720x wrote:

Weird... Daisy is supposedly Peach's sister

What???? This is the first time I ever heard of that. Daisy is the Princess form SML which has no relation to the SMB series as far as I know. The reason they added Daisy to more games particularly the Mario Sports series is so they would have more female characters to choose from.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Raylax

Tj92 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

That would actually be very interesting!

Oh god no not Daisy. At least not until they shoot her voice actor and get a new one.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M DAISY!!!!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up please. I hate it when she's near me in Mario Kart because she refuses to speak at anything other than one million screeching decibels.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Robo-goose

Didn't you guys hear? Pauline was killed. End of story.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.