Forums

Topic: Will 2010 end up being one of the best years for gaming ever?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

Gamesake

2010 is easily the best year for Nintendo ever. I have trouble thinking of 10 great games on any major system but on the Wii it's hard to keep up with all the great games coming out this year alone. I hope things don't slow down too much in 2011 or 2012. I'd like to see some first person adventure games, more VC arcade, more use of Wii Motion Plus, and if someone Wiimakes Dreamfall before Nintendo retires the console, that would be awesome.

...in my pants.

Kid_A

Definitely one of the best years in my limited lifetime. I can hardly keep up with all the incredible releases.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Deviant_Mugen

Any year when there's a new Metroid game released qualifies as the best year ever for me...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

LzWinky

Golden Sun. Enough said

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Fox

This has certainly been a great year for all three consoles. The DS was a bit off this year for me, but I'm so far backlogged on that system that it doesn't matter.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SuperPeach

Lets see, Monster Hunter Tri, Metroid, Mario, more Mario, Sonic, Monster Hunter Tri, 3DS announcement. Yep looks like a really good year. Dunno if it's the best but I've had a great year.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.