General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wiering Software

Showing 1 to 17 of 17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

1. Posted:

Download Charlie the Duck. Support Mike by buying the registration code for $7.95

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

2. Posted:

Come on now, are you honestly recommending the game or just telling us to buy it, baba_944? I've never played it, is it any good?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

3. Posted:

Of course. It plays like Sonic/Mario but it's a duck.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

4. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Come on now, are you honestly recommending the game or just telling us to buy it, baba_944? I've never played it, is it any good?

Is this a new topic or did your comment delete the rest, because I suggested an effective way to get rid of spam.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

5. Posted:

baba_944 wrote:

Of course. It plays like Sonic/Mario but it's a duck.

Oh. Try wording it less like an ad. I thought you were a mass spammer.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

6. Posted:

The shareware version has 1 world with a Boss Fish and the controls are pretty cool. Alt- Jump, arrow keys movement etc. Press down on some waterways to go to secret worlds akin to Mario pipes.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

7. Posted:

Sorry about that folks. I am not a spammer. I hate those little buggers.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jesal

8. Posted:

Why would we want to play as a duck...

jesal

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

9. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKBz_3ayFk

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

10. Posted:

VincentV wrote:

baba_944 wrote:

Of course. It plays like Sonic/Mario but it's a duck.

Oh. Try wording it less like an ad. I thought you were a mass spammer.

This is why I deleted your comment and the other one that had been posted, VincentV — baba_944 has been around for a while and I've dealt with them before. If you could chill and just hit the 'report' button above a post you think is spam next time, we'll be glad to check it out — same as I checked it out this time around in hopes of clearing up an obvious misunderstanding. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

11. Posted:

baba_944 wrote:

Sorry about that folks. I am not a spammer. I hate those little buggers.

Ok. Sometimes some people sound like them. Now I know. Spam can be annoying sometimes, when some person comments a bunch of ads all over the comments for free advertising.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

12. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

VincentV wrote:

baba_944 wrote:

Of course. It plays like Sonic/Mario but it's a duck.

Oh. Try wording it less like an ad. I thought you were a mass spammer.

This is why I deleted your comment and the other one that had been posted, VincentV — baba_944 has been around for a while and I've dealt with them before. If you could chill and just hit the 'report' button above a post you think is spam next time, we'll be glad to check it out — same as I checked it out this time around in hopes of clearing up an obvious misunderstanding. :/

Good to know. Thanks TBD.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

13. Posted:

Whew thanks TBD.. And i am not the creator of this game, but give him some credit.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

14. Posted:

jesal wrote:

Why would we want to play as a duck...

why would we want to play as a plumber, a hedgehog, or any number of other popular video-game protagonists? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

15. Posted:

Ducks only exist for one purpose...

Untitled

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

16. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

jesal wrote:

Why would we want to play as a duck...

why would we want to play as a plumber, a hedgehog, or any number of other popular video-game protagonists? :3

I know. I kinda like to play as Sonic, a hedgehog. I care more about gameplay.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

17. Posted:

Gameplay's exactly like Mario/Sonic.

Who are you?