Forums

Topic: Why do you do the things you do online?

Posts 41 to 45 of 45

CanisWolfred

Limelight 788 wrote:

What I like about the Internet is that it gives you the free will to discuss anything that you want at any time and as long as you don't annoy them, you never have to worry about people getting tired of the subject you like to talk about; plus it's the next best way to get your voice out and be heard.

Within limits of course. For instance, I can't talk about my favorite subjects here, and I'm pretty sure people would get tired of them pretty quickly.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Rob_mc_1

Mickeymac wrote:

Within limits of course. For instance, I can't talk about my favorite subjects here, and I'm pretty sure people would get tired of them pretty quickly.

Aw, but think of all the potential flame wars... and trolls. If we don't give people something to rant about then all that energy will build up until they explode. Boom! 8{

♠♦♣

mark3

I talk (or type)on here just like i would in real life. I'm a cool person, so I don't get into heated arguments like some on the internet. And no, I don't use profanity on the internet or in real life like some who use 5 cuss words in one sentence.

Edited on by mark3

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.