Forums

Topic: Why do gamers go on about "bias" in games reviews as though it's a bad thing?

Posts 161 to 162 of 162

Bankai

theblackdragon wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@WhiteKnight I was only talking about different types of 'reviews'. Not 'critical reviews'...you keep assuming I'm arguing against what makes up a 'critical review'.

Well, yeah, considering this thread is about critical reviews, it's easy to expect everyone is one the same channel.
To be honest, using the "I was talking about x, you assumed I meant Y" card is not nice.

look at the thread title. there's nothing about criticism there. granted, reading the original post very thoroughly and knowing the OP a bit better might have tempered his replies to the thread a bit more toward criticism, but his replies jumping in from the thread title and perhaps going from a few of the latter comments are understandable IMO. i can see very easily where a misunderstanding may have occurred and then snowballed.

Fair enough. My apologies for not making it clear enough from the outset, Jeremy.

Jeremyx7

WhiteKnight wrote:

Fair enough. My apologies for not making it clear enough from the outset, Jeremy.

Appreciated. And I apologize for the small moments I was being a smart a** with you and also if I wasn't clear enough.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.