Forums

Topic: Why are all the Lockerz topics getting deleted?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Toddr

I've seen at least 3 topics with Lockerz in the title, and all of them have been deleted. I'm just wondering why they are.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

irken004

It's basically advertising for the site.

This will probably get locked too.

RandomWiiPlayer

You shouldn't post your email on websites, that's why.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Porky

This is a LOCKERZ topic too lol so it will get deleted soon.

Porky

Toddr

I guess so, but it's annoying when topics get deleted without any reason why.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

JeanLuc_Vaycard

It's advertising dude. You are using NL so you can free schwag off your other site.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

from the community rules:

NL Community Rules wrote:

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to; asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points etc., especially pyramid schemes, where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites etc., these are completely prohibited.

Lockerz is definitely one of these websites, as users earn PTZ for every person they recruit to the site and then for filling out marketing surveys, though they're clever by having their users pitch it as some great big deal that's gonna have them rolling in xboxes, ipods, and all kinds of other stuff. Sorry dude, but recruit elsewhere. :3
As always, if you have any further questions about decisions of moderation, feel free to use the contact form to let the admins know how you feel.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.