Showing 21 to 40 of 64
21. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:42 GMT
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Edited on Tue 17th November, 2009 @ 21:42 by irken004
22. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:44 GMT
i like shooter mcgavin from happy gilmore
23. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:47 GMT
1) Heath Ledger's Joker2) Darth Maul3) Darth Vader4) Doctor Octopus Over 9,000) Claw (Inspector Gadget 2)Everything is completely and utterly subject to change, of course.
Edited on Tue 17th November, 2009 @ 21:47 by Odnetnin
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
24. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:50 GMT
Darth Maul is NOT cooler than Vader. What is wrong with you people?
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
25. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:51 GMT
Vader or The Terminator. I rhymed
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
26. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 21:53 GMT
Subject to change, dood. I put them in random order except for the first and last.
27. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 23:46 GMT
Hans Gruber rocks...The other villain I love to hate is Ivan Drago... such a ferocious and inhumane monster.Also, Bullseye from Daredevil. I know people knock that movie, but I think Colin Farrell does an awesome job in the role...
www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!
28. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 23:50 GMT
Khan from the Wrath of Khan!I'll just be quiet now.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
29. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 23:52 GMT
Khan from the Wrath of Khan!
I'll just be quiet now.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
30. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 23:53 GMT
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:Darth Maul is NOT cooler than Vader. What is wrong with you people? Subject to change, dood. I put them in random order except for the first and last.
Not just you, others put Maul ahead of Vader too.
31. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 00:29 GMT
I never understood the hype with that movie. I thought it was a good movie, but people were talking about it like it was one of the best films in history.
Hey i think its overhyped to. I liked the 1989 Batman movie better but i think Heth Ledger did a great joker.
Gamer till the day i end up in a small wodden box.....
Or till the put all my Fav cartoons back on T.V
32. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 03:57 GMT
Heath Ledger's Joker was a good movie villain.
I'd answer some more, but that's the only non-cartoon/3D actor/character I can think of.
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
33. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 04:13 GMT
The best Joker is from the Bruce Timm cartoons, hands down! Mark Hamill is amazing!
Edited on Wed 18th November, 2009 @ 04:14 by
34. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 04:16 GMT
If cartoons count, then Mark Hamill does the best Joker. Syndrome is a cool PIXAR enemy from The Incredibles.
35. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 11:13 GMT
i agree whith you mate but this is for movies,not cartoons.
36. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 19:46 GMT
Okay, my bad. Just wish I could think of another movie movie villain. .... I know, Dr. Doom from the The Fantastic Four movies. He was cool.
37. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 19:52 GMT
Classic Villain right here. The Arch-Enemy of James Bond, Ernst Stavro Blofeld. He needs to be in more Bond films.
And Does this count?
Edited on Wed 18th November, 2009 @ 20:06 by Terra
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
38. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 19:53 GMT
I'm sure Jaws the Shark counts. Not that I know; I haven't really watched much of the movie.
39. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 19:55 GMT
Oh god, Jaws. D: I was scared of Jaws when I was young.
Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319http://backloggery.com/ninten
[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)
40. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 19:57 GMT
Try and watch it at some point. It's a great movie. Second film's good too. Just avoid the pathetic excuses that were Jaws 3 and Jaws: The Revenge.
Edited on Wed 18th November, 2009 @ 19:58 by Terra