Wildvine53

Nintendolife
Vgchartz
Blu-ray.com
I check them at least once a day.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

VeritasVincent

I'm going to start coming on these threads.
I also check TheSpeedGamers forum about once a day.

Edited on by VeritasVincent

VeritasVincent

BedCommando

WaveBoy wrote:

BedCommando wrote:

Destructoid
Joystiq
/v/
X360A
Newgrounds

I check 'em daily, and in that order.

Ahhh, Destructoid. I'll see it again, they have thee' best gaming reviews on the net.
Jonathan Holmes is easily my favorite reviewer hands down and for good reason.

QFT, my friend.
After that video he did at the end of E3 last year, it cemented him as my favourite reviewer as well. Plus he responds quickly to messages, and always interacts with the community. I would consider us e-buddies.

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

grenworthshero

I'm members of a few sites that have message boards, but I very rarely use them, if ever. The only other site I post on the boards beside this one is Perfume City

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Popyman

BedCommando wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

BedCommando wrote:

Destructoid
Joystiq
/v/
X360A
Newgrounds

I check 'em daily, and in that order.

Ahhh, Destructoid. I'll see it again, they have thee' best gaming reviews on the net.
Jonathan Holmes is easily my favorite reviewer hands down and for good reason.

QFT, my friend.
After that video he did at the end of E3 last year, it cemented him as my favourite reviewer as well. Plus he responds quickly to messages, and always interacts with the community. I would consider us e-buddies.

I love Holmes (and Destructoid) as well. I haven't been to the forums yet though...Not sure why, I think I'll try it soon.

As for me, I went to GameFAQs but the stupidity became to much for me and I had my account closed. So, the only other forum I go to is luminehall.net which is a pretty small Earthbound fan site. Or, that's how it started, now we're just sort of an awesome community about everything, not just EB.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Kid_A

I'm on Ateaseweb quite often (Radiohead fan site). But that's it (other than NL of course).

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Jango-Forest

Kid_A wrote:

I'm on Ateaseweb quite often (Radiohead fan site). But that's it (other than NL of course).

I'd always wondered whether your name had anything to do with the Radiohead album. Now I know.
Anyway, one forum's enough for me.

Jango-Forest

CaptainRandom

I frequent Wakachan's /azu/, Lucky Star Shrine, NIWA Network Forums, and OtakuZone occasionally.

Kid_A

Jango.Forest wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

I'd always wondered whether your name had anything to do with the Radiohead album. Now I know.
Anyway, one forum's enough for me.

Another mystery solved

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Lotice-Paladin

Here, SEGA Forums, Backloggery and (used to) the FF Forums (Final Fantasy).

Edit: I used to go to Intereference too (a U2 forum).

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.