General Discussion Forum

Topic: Which video game fanbase do you consider to be the worst?

Showing 1 to 20 of 74

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

1. Posted:

In this topic, we discuss which video fanbase do we think is the worst. You may rant as much as you like on the fanbase you consider the worst, as long as you respect other people opinion.

My vote goes to the Nintendo hardcore fanbase. With the exception of this fanase, in every gaming site that has Nintendo refer to, you'll see the fanbase crying as Nintendo doesn't care about them and that Nintendo has failed them. They will argue with you as if it was a FACT (Yes a fact.) that the Wii is the very worst video game console ever made, the DS sucks, there are no good games for either of those consoles and that Nintendo doesn't care about the hardcore fanbase anymore.

Well I say this, the hardcore fanbase has indeed failed Nintendo. Give me an major gaming site you think have the worst case of those whining fanbase and I'll go and set things right and teach them a lesson. BECAUSE I'M TRIED OF THOSE NEVER-ENDING COMPLAINTS ABOUT NINTENDO!

What fanbase do you think is the worst? Post your opinion here!

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grenworthshero

2. Posted:

Erm...if they're really as "hardcore Nintendo" as you say, shouldn't that mean they LIKE everything about Nintendo?

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
***
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

3. Posted:

The Golden Sun fanbase. Man, are those guys awful. Seriously, go play a good RPG, not some crap GBA one with a lame blonde dude as the hero. Seriously, Final Fantasy did it first, quit stealing! And enough with the awful fanfics! Nobody wants to read your crappy Isaac/Felix slashfic. We want real literature! And you're totally obsessed with shipping! Get over yourselves, nobody gives a crap if it's Valeshipping or Mudshipping! For my money, it's all CRAPshipping! Crap crap crap crap...

(In case you didn't realize I was kidding, then I am truly sorry.)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

4. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

Erm...if they're really as "hardcore Nintendo" as you say, shouldn't that mean they LIKE everything about Nintendo?

By that, I mean they used to be huge Nintendo fans, but most have betrayed Nintendo and most of them have already sold there Wii and/or DS, making them terrible fans that they won't admit being.

And no, I don't mean they like EVERYTHING about Nintendo, because all of us have problems with them (The same goes for other video game companies too.), even in the old days. By that, I mean they used to defend Nintendo left and right and now they abandon them. Only a few of us defenders who grew up in the NES/SNES/N64 days remain to defend Nintendo from Microsoft, unapperatice Nintendo fanbase, and to an lesser extend, the Sony fanbase. This includes me, since I'm one of the few people in other forums who actually apperatice the Wii for what is when it comes to this category.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WolfRamHeart

5. Posted:

The Sexy Poker fanbase. Those people are the absolute worst!;)

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Token_Girl

6. Posted:

The fanbase that can afford to have all three systems. To be fair, I don't want all three systems, but I want to have enough money so that I could purchase them.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

7. Posted:

I don't like the Left 4 Dead and Halo fanbases. They talk about how awesome their games are compared to others and bash Nintendo for the wrong reasons.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

8. Posted:

The SEGA fanbase. For some reason, they still stick with Sega when they can't even make a good game with their mascot!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bring_Back_Pluto

9. Posted:

The World of Warcraft and Diablo Fanbase!

(also i added you metal mario!)

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

malpon

10. Posted:

Guitar hero fans, buying that over priced plastic guitar for over glorified rythem game, many of them will buy an Xbox and just own that one game(?)

Edited on by malpon

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

11. Posted:

Oh Nintendo's by far. Nintendo fans are like the Philly fans of the gaming world.

I can't stand most of them.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

12. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Oh Nintendo's by far. Nintendo fans are like the Philly fans of the gaming world.

I can't stand most of them.

Then you sir, cannot stand me! Good morrow!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grenworthshero

13. Posted:

Bros.

And by that I mean Xbox. Mostly.
Bros are the type who only play madden and fps games for xbox and think everything that doesn't have sweet grayphics is for little kids. If you don't know the type I'm talking about, look up "bro rape" on youtube.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
***
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bring_Back_Pluto

14. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Oh Nintendo's by far. Nintendo fans are like the Philly fans of the gaming world.

I can't stand most of them.

More specifically Earthbound fans! I think they are too passive and need to just remake the game themselves (i know they are)

Oh and don't forget us zelda fans we're never happy!
What about metroid fans we never get what we what when we want it..... actually that's all nintendo series.

Challenge me metal mario!

Edited on by Bring_Back_Pluto

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

15. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

Bros.

And by that I mean Xbox. Mostly.
Bros are the type who only play madden and fps games for xbox and think everything that doesn't have sweet grayphics is for little kids. If you don't know the type I'm talking about, look up "bro rape" on youtube.

I'd rather not, but yeah people who think videogames are all about graphics have it all wrong.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

16. Posted:

The sonic fanbase. Not all of them are bad, but on youtube, they are the biggest group of trolls, ever. If you have seen The Sonic Brainfart videos by BlackBusterCritic, the you know what I mean. They are the saddest beings on Earth. Don't get me wrong, Im a sonic fan(only liked the old games, and advance and rush games) but these guys... they take it to far, man, TOO FAR.

Oh, yeah, the halo/microsoft fanboys suck, too. The ones that think "halo is the best."

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

17. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

The SEGA fanbase. For some reason, they still stick with Sega when they can't even make a good game with their mascot!

I couldn't agree more.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

18. Posted:

I dislike the World of Warcraft fanbase because they won't stop talking about the dang game especially when they're not playing it.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

19. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

I dislike the World of Warcraft fanbase because they won't stop talking about the dang game especially when they're not playing it.

That ^

I hate that game. It's so stupid. Kill someone, dance, run around slowly, repeat. So much fun!!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firkraag

20. Posted:

The 360/PS3 console fanboys especially when they argue with eachother, but whatever, i tend to just ignore them like any other annoying fanboy. Sometime it's hard to resist the flame bait though.. as is evidenced by my presence in the thread on this very forum...

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore