Forums

Topic: Which is worse? Banjo-Kazooie or Metroid Prime?

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

SCRAPPER392

GOGS wrote:

just answer which is worse! Banjo-Kazooie or Metroid Prime? PLAY COD INSTEAD!!!

I like Metroid Prime better. Happy?

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Electricmastro

You know what, you know what. This is what I think of this thread right here, i'm gonna have a good laugh over this:

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

FriedSquid

People, people... It's real simple. Hit the "Report" button over there instead of calling "TROLL!!! TROLL!!1!". That way you can actually do something instead of just fanning the flames.

We get it. He's a troll. This thread is pathetic. Move on.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SCRAPPER392

Nah. He was asking which one we like better: Banjo Kazooie or Metroid Prime. I was mainly confused, because he asks which game we like better, but then says they both suck in comparison to other games. That's why I was asking how, but he couldn't explain. There's no literal reason to say any of those games are better than the other. He must like COD and Halo's story better for whatever reason, which he translated into gameplay.
I don't really know, but Metroid Prime is in a completely different generation than Banjo Kazooie. It's like asking if would you rather have $5, or $10, but that's still not as good as 2 $5 bills. It's one of those kinds of questions.
THREAD OVER.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.