Showing 41 to 54 of 54
41. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:29 BST
Google Chrome, because it's REALLY fast.
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
42. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 20:10 BST
@SuperSonic1990: Is it me, or do we share a lot in common? We live in the same region, have similar opinions on entertainment companies, like a lot of things, etc.
43. Posted: Tue 8th Sep 2009 00:33 BST
Firefox but only because Chrome isn't available for Linux yet.
44. Posted: Tue 8th Sep 2009 05:57 BST
Internet Explorer 8.
I've tried Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and other Browsers, but I didn't really care for them. I just don't see why people hate IE so much.
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
45. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 16:28 BST
I think IE is poor because of the general issues with Microsoft software: numerous and obtuse locations for application configuration/security, the incessant pop-up warnings to compensate for the fact that they're having to prevent people from accidentally allowing exploits to their swiss-cheese of an operating system. I just flat-out don't like it. I've noted that Safari for Windows has been updated and I really like the iTunes cover view style for most-used bookmarks, so I may give that a go and see if I can use that instead of Firefox at work as well...
BLOG, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
46. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 17:06 BST
Safari all the way. But if I use window I use FireFox.
"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" ~ General Larry Platt
47. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 19:05 BST
Opera 10.0 obviously, don't dare to use the bloatware that Firefox is (I used it even back in the beta stages, but got tired of having to add like 1000 add-ons for it to be barely as useful as Opera), or the resource-hungry Chrome and Safari (Windows version is kinda slow)...
for those that don't think there's a better browser, just try opening these 4 pages on other browsers, then open them in Opera 10.0 and compare...
1. http://devfiles.myopera.com/articles/751/newspaper.html2. http://devfiles.myopera.com/articles/751/user-interface.html3. http://devfiles.myopera.com/articles/751/selectors-api.html4. http://devfiles.myopera.com/articles/751/junction-type-specim...
1. Web Fonts2. HTML5 y CSS33. Selectors API4. SVG y SMIL
De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty SouthEste guerrero latino es representa'oMuero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillaoY tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown
48. Posted: Wed 9th Sep 2009 19:10 BST
Agreed. Chrome treats each tab as a separate process- it loads everything so frickin' quickly.
Currently Playing:  Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Trials HD | [Wii] N/A | [DSi] N/A
49. Posted: Thu 10th Sep 2009 01:18 BST
Firefox and Dillo.
I assume Firefox doesn't need explaining, but Dillo is a extremely fast browser that only displays pictures and text.
That's why you're still a kid.ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkxYoutube account: xNintendorkx
50. Posted: Thu 10th Sep 2009 23:53 BST
I use Chrome Everyone forgot that AOL's browser is the worst thing that hit the Earth though, Also On my dad's laptop IE8 isn't even compatible with Microsoft very own Vista xD
Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
51. Posted: Thu 10th Sep 2009 23:54 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
52. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 00:10 BST
I've never had any probs with IE, had Mozilla on our old pc, but it was kinda buggy on our computer. Have since just stuck with IE (although Mozilla's fine now too)
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
53. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 00:14 BST
I just have IE. I haven't tried Chrome or Firefox yet.
54. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 17:30 BST
Firefox is my main browser, due to all those extensions, Chrome is my secondary browser, its fast but then again it doesn't have any extensions so I hardly use it.
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain