Showing 21 to 40 of 67
21. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:12 BST
ProMusha is good (I Tried EPIC FAILURE D: Provolone Musha)
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
22. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:14 BST
Go for Secret of Manchego!
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
23. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:17 BST
or, String Cheese in the Darkness
24. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:24 BST
Street Feta 2 is another classic.
This is good
25. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:43 BST
There's always Bit.Trip: Colby, if rhythm games are up your alley, and Sword of Velveeta if you're up to an RPG. Legend of the Mystical Niolo is reputed to be fun, but I could never get into it myself.
that had me loling IRL.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
26. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:45 BST
Please tell me you have Mario 64 Slices of American Cheese.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
27. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:47 BST
@Dazza: Should've gone with 'The Great Gorganzola Sisters' on that one :3
also, i should mention that Rushandows of the Empire was one of my favorite N64 games for a long time, but I doubt we'll ever see a VC release.
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:50 by theblackdragon
28. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:47 BST
How about Super Cheddar 64?
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
29. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:50 BST
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:50 by SonicMaster
30. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:51 BST
Swiss and Soldiers is a good one too, as is Bit. Trip BRIE.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
31. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:53 BST
32. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:55 BST
How about Cheese Cake Kong Country?
33. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:57 BST
I prefer Mortal KomBatzios, myself.
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:58 by Vendetta
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
34. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:58 BST
the Cheese Whizzard of Oz should be avoided.
35. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:59 BST
go with King of Fontena '94
36. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 23:03 BST
I would definitely advise you to get Majora's Mascarpone.
37. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 23:04 BST
SimCheese: The living Cheddar
38. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 23:05 BST
You should try Mario Cheddar World.....
did I win?
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
39. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 23:06 BST
40. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 23:07 BST
Musharella of Fontina Zone.