Showing 1 to 20 of 67
1. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:31 BST
I have a 1000 cheese points left and am torn between a nice tangy Lancashire or a lovely creamy brie.Please help.It is too big a decision to be left for my own mind to decide,I need the opinion of total stangers to be able to choose. Ta
What's this bit for again?
2. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:32 BST
If you haven't already picked up World of Gouda I don't know why you bother buying cheese points at all.
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 21:33 by Philip_J_Reed
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
3. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:33 BST
Dont ask us! ask that monkey in the suit he looks pretty smart
Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"
4. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:33 BST
Cheddar. That's all there is to it.
Formerly SegaSquirtle, Master_Genesis
Now Playing: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Backoggery | YouTube Channel | Let's Play Pokémon Blue!
5. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:35 BST
6. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:35 BST
Don't you mean Cheddar Man 9?
7. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:36 BST
Oh he's smart but he don't like cheese, so what are you gonna do?. He says I should have gone with the banana points instead.
8. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:44 BST
You can't go wrong with a Mozzarella Bros. game... that's solid platformer action right there.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Twitter: theblackdragon
9. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:51 BST
That's too hard for a cheese novice like Luigi78, I would recommend The Super Stilton Sisters instead.
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
10. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:51 BST
Get Cheddarvania. Solid action-platformer AND delicious!
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
11. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 21:54 BST
Either The Edamned or Brie Sports Resort should satisfy your cheese needs
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:05 by Stevie
This is good
12. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:03 BST
Yes! Go for Mozzarella bros. Brie.
"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."
13. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:06 BST
Get Swiss Smash Bros! Best fighting game ever! Or, if you like rpgs, get Pokemon bleu.
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:07 by SonicMaster
14. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:07 BST
Niki: Mac N Cheese is supposed to be pretty good.
15. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:08 BST
Go for The Fonduit.
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 22:09 by Vendetta
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
16. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:08 BST
Also, Kirbrie's Adventure is a fun platformer!
17. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:09 BST
Ooooooooooh, well played sir.
18. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:10 BST
doncha just love cheese puns?
19. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:10 BST
...as was your World of Gouda, CB.
20. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:11 BST
Ooh ooh no wait! get Legend of Gouda!